Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Clue #1: But if we walk in darkness, can we ever see the light?
Clue #2: A man that has but one heart will never rise to see the setting of the golden sun.
Clue #3: Kingdom of Heaven attacked.
Clue #4: That which will destroy us all striketh.
Clue #5: Has the city awoken to the noise?
Clue #6: Once we saw the chaos below, we turned our back on the destruction within.
Clue #7: Been here, been there, bought the T-shirt and shot it from the air.
Clue #8: Destroyed by the hand that will guide our land.
Clue #9: Can Jerusalem be rebuilt in here?
Clue #10: Never take hold of the flame.
Clue #11: Come back, Miranda! Don’t leave me here!
Clue #12: Again I say to you, run!
Clue #13: Into the fi-yerrrrr.
Clue #14: Being a god is hard work.

Guesses: Shadows of the Valley / The Unbeliever / Lord of the Flies / Alexander the Great / Flight of Icarus / The Fugitive / The Great Unknown / Journeyman / The Book of Souls / Lord of Light / New Frontier / Montségur / The Final Frontier / Face In The Sand / Empire of the Clouds / Tailgunner / When the fuckin wild wind blows mate / Sun and Steel / Fates Warning / Heaven Can Wait / FTGGOG / The Book of Souls / The Red and the Black / Montségur / All Dogs Go To Heaven / Clansman / Coming Home / Aces High / Isle of Avalon / Speed of Light / Childhood's End / The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg / Brighter Than A Thousand Suns / These Colours Don't Run / Sheriff of Huddersfield / I've Got The Fire / Quest For Fire / Stranger In A Strange Land / Burning Ambition / If Eternity Should Fail

Hint #1:
Wanna finish earlier? Do like me and research links between Iron Maiden songs and Sun Tzu's Art of War. ;)
Specifically chapter 12, section 21, since the first word of every clue is spelling out that section.
Don't get too hung up on this. While the Sun Tzu stuff is likely the biggest clue of them all, you can still piece together the song with all the individual ones.

Clue #2: A man that has but one heart will never rise to see the setting of the golden sun.
Clue #6: Once we saw the chaos below, we turned our back on the destruction within.
Clue #15: Nor will we see that which can be found under earth and tree or betwixt the overt crowd.

Guesses: Shadows of the Valley / The Unbeliever / Lord of the Flies / Alexander the Great / Flight of Icarus / The Fugitive / The Great Unknown / Journeyman / The Book of Souls / Lord of Light / New Frontier / Montségur / The Final Frontier / Face In The Sand / Empire of the Clouds / Tailgunner / When the fuckin wild wind blows mate / Sun and Steel / Fates Warning / Heaven Can Wait / FTGGOG / The Book of Souls / The Red and the Black / Montségur / All Dogs Go To Heaven / Clansman / Coming Home / Aces High / Isle of Avalon / Speed of Light / Childhood's End / The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg / Brighter Than A Thousand Suns / These Colours Don't Run / Sheriff of Huddersfield / I've Got The Fire / Quest For Fire / Stranger In A Strange Land / Burning Ambition / If Eternity Should Fail / Genghis Khan / Paschendale / The Legacy

Hint #1:
Wanna finish earlier? Do like me and research links between Iron Maiden songs and Sun Tzu's Art of War. ;)
Specifically chapter 12, section 21, since the first word of every clue is spelling out that section.
Don't get too hung up on this. While the Sun Tzu stuff is likely the biggest clue of them all, you can still piece together the song with all the individual ones.

Clue #15: Nor will we see that which can be found under earth and tree or betwixt the overt crowd.
Clue #16: Can we hold on to what we have, don't exchange it?

Guesses: Shadows of the Valley / The Unbeliever / Lord of the Flies / Alexander the Great / Flight of Icarus / The Fugitive / The Great Unknown / Journeyman / The Book of Souls / Lord of Light / New Frontier / Montségur / The Final Frontier / Face In The Sand / Empire of the Clouds / Tailgunner / When the fuckin wild wind blows mate / Sun and Steel / Fates Warning / Heaven Can Wait / FTGGOG / The Book of Souls / The Red and the Black / Montségur / All Dogs Go To Heaven / Clansman / Coming Home / Aces High / Isle of Avalon / Speed of Light / Childhood's End / The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg / Brighter Than A Thousand Suns / These Colours Don't Run / Sheriff of Huddersfield / I've Got The Fire / Quest For Fire / Stranger In A Strange Land / Burning Ambition / If Eternity Should Fail / Genghis Khan / Paschendale / The Legacy / Invaders / Invaders, Pt. II / Invasion

Hint #1:

Back