Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Clue the First: The first friday of June, the 2015th year of our lord, or perhaps it was the following Monday.
Clue O' th'Two: The 19th letter of the modern English alphabet.
Word the third: Captain John. H. Miller having trouble eating a pencil.
Clue the Fourth: The final scene of Monty Python's "Life of Brian".
Clue the Fifth: Less tanks for Germany, says The Tiger.
6, just 6, The Number of the Clue: The square root of 36.
Clue the Seventh: An exothermic reaction.
Clue the Eighth: For the majority, a Bassoon, however with a little more of clue #2.
Clue the Ninth: He might be a doctor, but that ain't no phD.
Clue the Tenth: Eddie's posterior
Clue the Eleventh: A deep emotional connection, not always evidenced
Clue the Twelfth: I am going to enjoy explaining all these clues later...
Clue the Thirteenth: Judgement of Heaven, but not, because that would be way too easy you bunch of jokers.
Clue the Fourteenth: The art of proofreading one's work.
Clue the Fifteenth: A Matter of A Matter of Life and Death.
Clue the Sixteenth: His wrath is seldom remembered.
Clue the Seventeenth: Non - automatic but without the A.
Clue the Eighteenth: The beginnings of a big ol' veg patch.
Clue the Nineteenth: The revisiting of Tom Riddle's Diary, in that popular film and book series.
Clue the Twentieth: Truly I am almost all out of ideas... much like the subject this song is about!
Clue the Twenty-first: The usurper is usurped himself...
Clue the Twenty-Second: Genuinely is a song written by Iron Maiden folks...
Clue the Twenty-Third: Supposedly a flower, but not one I'd advise you plant up the garden.
Clue the Twenty-Fourth: A Hot Dog that just won't quit.
Clue the Twenty-Fifth: Well Hello Bruce!
Clue the Twenty-Sixth: Surely not you too?
Clue the Twenty-Seventh: Equine Doomsday clock.
Clue the Twenty-Eighth: 666, Infinite Dreams.
Clue the Twenty-Ninth: A boring old draw...
Clue the Thirtieth: ?
Clue the Thirty-First: The current Millennium.
Clue the Thirty-Second: Clue the Ninth, Clue the Sixteenth and Clue the Thirty-First are linked.
Clue the Thirty-Third: The Human anatomy
Clue the Thirty-Fourth: Chords in a notebook.
Clue the Thirty-Fifth: A tale of repercussions.
Clue the Thirty-Sixth: Alas, not performed by Paul.
Clue the Thirty-Seventh: Don't get too caught up with Clue the Tenth.
Clue the Thirty-Eighth: This has gone on much longer than expected....
Clue the Thirty-Ninth: They told us it would happen around new year....
Clue the Fortieth: A quadratic with a coefficient of more than 1.
Clue the Forty-First: Appeared on a studio album.
Clue the Forty-Second: Mail, and Einstein.
Clue the Forty-Third: Si, Cow.
Clue the Forty-Fourth: My apparent year of birth on MaidenFans.
Clue the Forty-Fifth: South America it is then!

Hall of Shame:

Speed o' Light // Tha Prisoner // Empire o' tha Clouds // Tha Book o' Souls // Fates Warning. // Tha Longest Day // Afraid to Shoot Strangers // Revelations // Death or Glory // Paschendale // Seventh Son o' a Seventh Son // Stranger in a Strange Land // Sanctuary // No Prayer fo' tha Dying // Wasted Years // Running Free // Tha Legacy // Heaven Can Wait. // Brighter Than a Thousand Suns // Fear is tha Key // Judgement o' Heaven // Paschendale // When tha Wild Wind Blows // Flight o' Icarus // Tha Number o' tha Beast // Tha Alchemist // Tha Trooper // Doctor Doctor // Gates o' Tomorrow // I've got tha fire // Yet more Doctor Doctor // Remember Tomorrow // Reach Out // El Dorado // Fo' tha Greater Good o' God // Judgement Day // Judgement Day again // Holy Smoke // Burning Ambition // Hallowed be thy Name // Cross Eyed Mary // Children o' tha Damned // Different World // Tha Pilgrim // Tha Talisman // Alexander tha Great // Tha Fugitive // Still Life // Tears o' a Clown // Elvis has left tha building // 22 Acacia Avenue // Moonchild // Tha Apparition // Freebird // Iron Maiden // Our lord and savior Adrian Frederick "H" Smith // Communication Breakdown // Tha Reincarnizzle o' Benjamin Breeg // Kill me ce soir // Powerslave // Roll over Vic Vella // Infinite Dreams // Black Bart Blues // Isle of Avalon // Tha Clansman // Weekend Warrior // Look Fo' tha Truth // No Mo' Lies // Lord o' tha Flies // Wrathchild // Losfer Words // Purgatory // Mission from 'Arry // Invaders // Tha Educated Fool // 2 Minutes to Midnight // Tha Thin Line Between Love and Hate // 2AM // Sodding Donkey Blues // Sign o' tha Cross // The Loneliness of the Long Distance Guess the song clue master // Mo' Children o' tha Damned // Tha Troopa // Tha Clairvoyant // Tha Red and tha Black // Back in tha Village // Can I Play With Madness // Rime o' tha Ancient Marinizzle // Tha Great Unknown // Ghost in tha Machine // Back In tha Village again // Prowler // Mo' Tea Vicar? // Tha Nomad // Tha Wicker Man // Tha Alchemist again // Tha Mercenary // Montsegur // Killers // Brave New World // Tha Unbeliever // Tha Man Who Would be King // Pass tha Jam // Blood on tha World's Hands // mo' Nodding Donkey Blues // These Colours don't Run // Charlotte tha Harlot // Gangland // Rainbow's Gold // The Man o' Sorrows // The Loneliness of the long Distance guesser // Longest Fucking Game // From Here to Eternity // Sea o' Madness // If Eternity Should Fail // Tha Fallen Angel // The Assassin // Invasion // Walking on Glass // Tha Prophecy // Tha Book o' Souls // Total Eclipse // Bring Yo' Daughter... to tha Slaughta // New Frontier // Be Quick or be Dead // Run to tha Hills // Lord o' Light // When tha Wild Wind Blows // Die with Yo' Boots On // Como Estas Amigos // Wasting Love // Tha Evil That Men Do // To Tame A Land // Tha Real Slim Shady.

Drinks are on me when this finishes.

Clue the First: The first friday of June, the 2015th year of our lord, or perhaps it was the following Monday.
Clue O' th'Two: The 19th letter of the modern English alphabet.
Word the third: Captain John. H. Miller having trouble eating a pencil.
Clue the Fourth: The final scene of Monty Python's "Life of Brian".
Clue the Fifth: Less tanks for Germany, says The Tiger.
6, just 6, The Number of the Clue: The square root of 36.
Clue the Seventh: An exothermic reaction.
Clue the Eighth: For the majority, a Bassoon, however with a little more of clue #2.
Clue the Ninth: He might be a doctor, but that ain't no phD.
Clue the Tenth: Eddie's posterior
Clue the Eleventh: A deep emotional connection, not always evidenced
Clue the Twelfth: I am going to enjoy explaining all these clues later...
Clue the Thirteenth: Judgement of Heaven, but not, because that would be way too easy you bunch of jokers.
Clue the Fourteenth: The art of proofreading one's work.
Clue the Fifteenth: A Matter of A Matter of Life and Death.
Clue the Sixteenth: His wrath is seldom remembered.
Clue the Seventeenth: Non - automatic but without the A.
Clue the Eighteenth: The beginnings of a big ol' veg patch.
Clue the Nineteenth: The revisiting of Tom Riddle's Diary, in that popular film and book series.
Clue the Twentieth: Truly I am almost all out of ideas... much like the subject this song is about!
Clue the Twenty-first: The usurper is usurped himself...
Clue the Twenty-Second: Genuinely is a song written by Iron Maiden folks...
Clue the Twenty-Third: Supposedly a flower, but not one I'd advise you plant up the garden.
Clue the Twenty-Fourth: A Hot Dog that just won't quit.
Clue the Twenty-Fifth: Well Hello Bruce!
Clue the Twenty-Sixth: Surely not you too?
Clue the Twenty-Seventh: Equine Doomsday clock.
Clue the Twenty-Eighth: 666, Infinite Dreams.
Clue the Twenty-Ninth: A boring old draw...
Clue the Thirtieth: ?
Clue the Thirty-First: The current Millennium.
Clue the Thirty-Second: Clue the Ninth, Clue the Sixteenth and Clue the Thirty-First are linked.
Clue the Thirty-Third: The Human anatomy
Clue the Thirty-Fourth: Chords in a notebook.
Clue the Thirty-Fifth: A tale of repercussions.
Clue the Thirty-Sixth: Alas, not performed by Paul.
Clue the Thirty-Seventh: Don't get too caught up with Clue the Tenth.
Clue the Thirty-Eighth: This has gone on much longer than expected....
Clue the Thirty-Ninth: They told us it would happen around new year....
Clue the Fortieth: A quadratic with a coefficient of more than 1.
Clue the Forty-First: Appeared on a studio album.
Clue the Forty-Second: Mail, and Einstein.
Clue the Forty-Third: Si, Cow.
Clue the Forty-Fourth: My apparent year of birth on MaidenFans.
Clue the Forty-Fifth: South America it is then!
Clue Forty-sixth: The Gaffa appoves.

Hall of Shame:

Speed o' Light // Tha Prisoner // Empire o' tha Clouds // Tha Book o' Souls // Fates Warning. // Tha Longest Day // Afraid to Shoot Strangers // Revelations // Death or Glory // Paschendale // Seventh Son o' a Seventh Son // Stranger in a Strange Land // Sanctuary // No Prayer fo' tha Dying // Wasted Years // Running Free // Tha Legacy // Heaven Can Wait. // Brighter Than a Thousand Suns // Fear is tha Key // Judgement o' Heaven // Paschendale // When tha Wild Wind Blows // Flight o' Icarus // Tha Number o' tha Beast // Tha Alchemist // Tha Trooper // Doctor Doctor // Gates o' Tomorrow // I've got tha fire // Yet more Doctor Doctor // Remember Tomorrow // Reach Out // El Dorado // Fo' tha Greater Good o' God // Judgement Day // Judgement Day again // Holy Smoke // Burning Ambition // Hallowed be thy Name // Cross Eyed Mary // Children o' tha Damned // Different World // Tha Pilgrim // Tha Talisman // Alexander tha Great // Tha Fugitive // Still Life // Tears o' a Clown // Elvis has left tha building // 22 Acacia Avenue // Moonchild // Tha Apparition // Freebird // Iron Maiden // Our lord and savior Adrian Frederick "H" Smith // Communication Breakdown // Tha Reincarnizzle o' Benjamin Breeg // Kill me ce soir // Powerslave // Roll over Vic Vella // Infinite Dreams // Black Bart Blues // Isle of Avalon // Tha Clansman // Weekend Warrior // Look Fo' tha Truth // No Mo' Lies // Lord o' tha Flies // Wrathchild // Losfer Words // Purgatory // Mission from 'Arry // Invaders // Tha Educated Fool // 2 Minutes to Midnight // Tha Thin Line Between Love and Hate // 2AM // Sodding Donkey Blues // Sign o' tha Cross // The Loneliness of the Long Distance Guess the song clue master // Mo' Children o' tha Damned // Tha Troopa // Tha Clairvoyant // Tha Red and tha Black // Back in tha Village // Can I Play With Madness // Rime o' tha Ancient Marinizzle // Tha Great Unknown // Ghost in tha Machine // Back In tha Village again // Prowler // Mo' Tea Vicar? // Tha Nomad // Tha Wicker Man // Tha Alchemist again // Tha Mercenary // Montsegur // Killers // Brave New World // Tha Unbeliever // Tha Man Who Would be King // Pass tha Jam // Blood on tha World's Hands // mo' Nodding Donkey Blues // These Colours don't Run // Charlotte tha Harlot // Gangland // Rainbow's Gold // The Man o' Sorrows // The Loneliness of the long Distance guesser // Longest Fucking Game // From Here to Eternity // Sea o' Madness // If Eternity Should Fail // Tha Fallen Angel // The Assassin // Invasion // Walking on Glass // Tha Prophecy // Tha Book o' Souls // Total Eclipse // Bring Yo' Daughter... to tha Slaughta // New Frontier // Be Quick or be Dead // Run to tha Hills // Lord o' Light // When tha Wild Wind Blows // Die with Yo' Boots On // Como Estas Amigos // Wasting Love // Tha Evil That Men Do // To Tame A Land // Tha Real Slim Shady // Satellite 15...Tha Final Frontier // Only tha Good Die Young // Phantom of tha Opera.

Where Eagles Dare

Quest For Fire
Sun And Steel

Aces High
The Duellists

Caught Somewhere In Time
Deja-Vu

Moonchild

Tailgunner
Public Enema Number One
Run Silent Run Deep
Hooks In You
Mother Russia

Childhood's End
Chains Of Misery
The Apparition
Judas Be My Guide
Fear Of The Dark

Man On The Edge
Fortunes Of War
Look For The Truth
The Aftermath
The Edge Of Darkness

Futureal
Lightning Strikes Twice
When Two Worlds Collide
Don't Look To The Eyes Of A Stranger

Ghost Of The Navigator
Blood Brothers
Dream Of Mirrors

Out Of The Silent Planet

Wildest Dreams
Rainmaker

Dance Of Death
Face In The Sand
Age Of Innocence
Journeyman

Out Of The Shadows

Mother Of Mercy
Coming Home
Starblind

Shadows Of The Valley

Caught Somewhere in Time

I really hope this is not something with the last letters of each clue, bla bla ...

Back