Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Clue #1: Now it’s time to say goodnight.
Clue #2: I’m on my way!
Clue #3: Here I am: Standing in the darkness!
Clue #4: Can I play with madness?
Clue #5: You are our guide!
Clue #6: See the Reich in flames!
Clue #7: Me want cookie!
Clue #8: Passing people in the street.
Clue #9: Through the Nazi lines - Primo Victoria!
Clue #10: On the wings of eagles.
Clue #11: My God is an awesome God.
Clue #12: Way of the Warrior comes to an end.
Clue #13: To the end of time we’ll sail the seas.
Clue #14: A walk in the park is all for naught if ye’ve a dog with his tooth beside ya.
Clue #15: Place yourself in the shoes of my mother.
Clue #16: I’d always wanted a dog.
Clue #17: Been alive for a million years, never drank a thousand beers, this thread is all my fears.
Clue #18: TO THE GATES OF HELL
AS WE MAKE OUR WAY TO HEAVEN
Clue #19: Only the good die young.
Clue #20: In my dreams, you’re still with me.
Clue #21: My way or the highway.
Clue #22: Dreams are seldom shattered by a bullet in the dark...

Guesses: 23:58 / Iron Maiden / Fortunes of War / Infinite Dreams / Edge of Darkness / The Assassin / Running Free / 2 AM / Wildest Dreams / Still Life / Prowler / Total Eclipse / Wasting Love / The Talisman / Dream of Mirrors / Tailgunner / Judas Be My Guide / Ghost of the Navigator / Tailgunner / Aces High / Iron Maiden/ Childhood’s End / When Two Worlds Collide / Paschendale / The Longest Day / Pass The Jam / Don’t Look To The Eyes Of A Stranger / Where Eagles Dare / Mother Russia / The Thin Line Between Love and Hate / ¿Cómo Están Amigos? / Sea of Madness / More Tea Vicar / These Colours Don’t Run / FTGGOG / Fear of the Dark / Blood Brothers / Sun and Steel / Rime of the Ancient Mariner / If Eternity Should Fail / Death or Glory / Fear of the Dark / Run Silent Run Deep / Afraid to Shoot Strangers / Starblind / Flight of Icarus / Judgement of Heaven / Children of the Damned / Charlotte the Harlot / I’m in a Band With an Italian Drummer / Brave New World / Quest For Fire / Speed of Light / Heaven Can Wait / From Here To Eternity / Gates of Tomorrow / Montségur / Look for the Truth / Moonchild / Wildest Dreams / Octavarium / The Number of the Beast / The Man of Sorrows / Longest Fucking Game / Women In Uniform / Brüning Ambition / I Live My Way

It’s not Empire of the Clouds.

And no clue why Burning autocorrect to Brüning, but the latter was in my phone’s word base thanks to some German history writings I’ve been doing.

Back