Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Clue #1: Now it’s time to say goodnight.
Clue #2: I’m on my way!
Clue #3: Here I am: Standing in the darkness!
Clue #4: Can I play with madness?
Clue #5: You are our guide!
Clue #6: See the Reich in flames!
Clue #7: Me want cookie!
Clue #8: Passing people in the street.
Clue #9: Through the Nazi lines - Primo Victoria!
Clue #10: On the wings of eagles.
Clue #11: My God is an awesome God.

Guesses: 23:58 / Iron Maiden / Fortunes of War / Infinite Dreams / Edge of Darkness / The Assassin / Running Free / 2 AM / Wildest Dreams / Still Life / Prowler / Total Eclipse / Wasting Love / The Talisman / Dream of Mirrors / Tailgunner / Judas Be My Guide / Ghost of the Navigator / Tailgunner / Aces High / Iron Maiden/ Childhood’s End / When Two Worlds Collide / Paschendale / The Longest Day / Pass The Jam / Don’t Look To The Eyes Of A Stranger / Where Eagles Dare / Mother Russia / The Thin Line Between Love and Hate / ¿Cómo Están Amigos? / Sea of Madness

These Colours Don't Run?
This isn’t allowed, but whatever you feather.

Clue #12: Way of the Warrior comes to an end.

Guesses: 23:58 / Iron Maiden / Fortunes of War / Infinite Dreams / Edge of Darkness / The Assassin / Running Free / 2 AM / Wildest Dreams / Still Life / Prowler / Total Eclipse / Wasting Love / The Talisman / Dream of Mirrors / Tailgunner / Judas Be My Guide / Ghost of the Navigator / Tailgunner / Aces High / Iron Maiden/ Childhood’s End / When Two Worlds Collide / Paschendale / The Longest Day / Pass The Jam / Don’t Look To The Eyes Of A Stranger / Where Eagles Dare / Mother Russia / The Thin Line Between Love and Hate / ¿Cómo Están Amigos? / Sea of Madness / More Tea Vicar / These Colours Don’t Run / FTGGOG

Clue #13: To the end of time we’ll sail the seas.

Guesses: 23:58 / Iron Maiden / Fortunes of War / Infinite Dreams / Edge of Darkness / The Assassin / Running Free / 2 AM / Wildest Dreams / Still Life / Prowler / Total Eclipse / Wasting Love / The Talisman / Dream of Mirrors / Tailgunner / Judas Be My Guide / Ghost of the Navigator / Tailgunner / Aces High / Iron Maiden/ Childhood’s End / When Two Worlds Collide / Paschendale / The Longest Day / Pass The Jam / Don’t Look To The Eyes Of A Stranger / Where Eagles Dare / Mother Russia / The Thin Line Between Love and Hate / ¿Cómo Están Amigos? / Sea of Madness / More Tea Vicar / These Colours Don’t Run / FTGGOG / Fear of the Dark / Blood Brothers / Sun and Steel

Clue #13: To the end of time we’ll sail the seas.
Clue #14: A walk in the park is all for naught if ye’ve a dog with his tooth beside ya.

Guesses: 23:58 / Iron Maiden / Fortunes of War / Infinite Dreams / Edge of Darkness / The Assassin / Running Free / 2 AM / Wildest Dreams / Still Life / Prowler / Total Eclipse / Wasting Love / The Talisman / Dream of Mirrors / Tailgunner / Judas Be My Guide / Ghost of the Navigator / Tailgunner / Aces High / Iron Maiden/ Childhood’s End / When Two Worlds Collide / Paschendale / The Longest Day / Pass The Jam / Don’t Look To The Eyes Of A Stranger / Where Eagles Dare / Mother Russia / The Thin Line Between Love and Hate / ¿Cómo Están Amigos? / Sea of Madness / More Tea Vicar / These Colours Don’t Run / FTGGOG / Fear of the Dark / Blood Brothers / Sun and Steel / Rime of the Ancient Mariner / If Eternity Should Fail / Death or Glory

Back