Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Clue #1: Darkside of Aquarius.
Clue #2: Abduction.
Clue #3: All The Young Dudes.
Clue #4: No Lies.
Clue #5: Believil.
Clue #6: God's Not Coming Back.
Clue #7: Born in ‘58.

Guesses: Moonchild / Die With Your Boots On / Starblind / The Edge of Darkness / Sun and Steel / Iron Maiden / Run To The Hills / Wasting Love / Revelations / Run Silent Run Deep / Charlotte the Harlot / Children of the Damned / Afraid to Shoot Strangers / Lord of Light / The Number of the Beast / Brighter Than A Thousand Suns / The Pilgrim / Hallowed Be Thy Name / Killers / Rime of the Ancient Mariner

Last edited:
Clue #1: Darkside of Aquarius.
Clue #2: Abduction.
Clue #3: All The Young Dudes.
Clue #4: No Lies.
Clue #5: Believil.
Clue #6: God's Not Coming Back.
Clue #7: Born in ‘58.
Clue #8: Skunkworks.

Guesses: Moonchild / Die With Your Boots On / Starblind / The Edge of Darkness / Sun and Steel / Iron Maiden / Run To The Hills / Wasting Love / Revelations / Run Silent Run Deep / Charlotte the Harlot / Children of the Damned / Afraid to Shoot Strangers / Lord of Light / The Number of the Beast / Brighter Than A Thousand Suns / The Pilgrim / Hallowed Be Thy Name / Killers / Rime of the Ancient Mariner / Paschendale

Judgement of Heaven
You got it!

Clue #1: Darkside of Aquarius - “Throw some scary tarot cards” > “You take the tarot cards and throw them to the wind”
Clue #2: Abduction - “to sit on judgement for my sins” > “Judgement of Heaven”
Clue #3: All The Young Dudes - “well Billy rapped all night about his suicide” > “I’ve felt like suicide a dozen times or more”
Clue #4: No Lies - “no heaven” > “Judement of the Heaven”
Clue #5: Believil > “all of my life I have believed”
Clue #6: God's Not Coming Back > “and if there is a god...”
Clue #7: Born in ‘58 - it’s about Bruce’s life > “all of my life...”
Clue #8: Skunkworks - it’s failure prompted Bruce’s depression > “I’ve been depressed so long...”

Back