Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Clue #1:

Clue #2: Effigy of the Forgotten

Incorrect guesses: Don't Look To The Eyes of a Stranger/ Tears of a Clown/ The Educated Fool/ Be Quick Or Be Dead

Man, I’m stumped, I actually have three ways to go here. I think I’m gonna go with Wixker Man because of the “effigy” bit, but there’s two other ways to go as far as I can see.

For The Greater Good Of God as we have effigies of Jesus Christ ("we never mourn his loss", so in a sense he's unfortunately forgotten) in churches and sometimes at home and because humans are clowns and their are not funny most of the time, but are funny sometimes...

Screw it. I’m guessing. Infinite Dreams.

Clue 1: Homer’s daydreaming with his coworkers becoming clowns.
Clue 2: I found out that “Effigy of the Forgotten” is an album by a band called Suffocation, and every single time I read that word, Bruce sings the line “suffocation, waking in a sweat” in my head. That line being from Infinite Dreams.

Probably way off, but I’m going with it.

Screw it. I’m guessing. Infinite Dreams.

Clue 1: Homer’s daydreaming with his coworkers becoming clowns.
Clue 2: I found out that “Effigy of the Forgotten” is an album by a band called Suffocation, and every single time I read that word, Bruce sings the line “suffocation, waking in a sweat” in my head. That line being from Infinite Dreams.

Probably way off, but I’m going with it.
I'm way off myself. Consequently, you win! :D
Clue #2 is spot on. Clue #1 could function too. Actually, I was thinking of this scene as an illustration of the lines:
"I couldn't hear those screams/ Even in my wildest dreams".

Your turn, @Deadeye21 ! :)

I'm way off myself. Consequently, you win! :D
Clue #2 is spot on. Clue #1 could function too. Actually, I was thinking of this scene as an illustration of the lines:
"I couldn't hear those screams/ Even in my wildest dreams".

Your turn, @Deadeye21 ! :)
Oh right. Yeah. I can definitely see that line being represented here.

I’m gonna be a little bit, not feeling the greatest and wasn’t quite prepared to win so give me a little bit to think of a song and we’ll be right back for the next round

Back