Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

The explanations of clues.
Clue #1 : Because of the verse "She's turning paranoid".

Clue #2 : Because of the verse "But you look so angry as I crawled across your floor". Floor Jansen looks very angry in the video.

Clue #3 : Aliens crashed in Roswell in their U.F.O. in 1947.

View attachment 32372

Clue #4 : Because of the verse "don't you know I'm goin' fast".

Clue #5 : Mulder and Scully investigated on UFOs.

View attachment 32388

Clue #6 : There's one U.F.O. album called 'The Monkey Puzzle' released in 2006.

View attachment 32394

Clue #7 : There's another U.F.O. record called 'Strangers In The Night' released in 1979.

Clue #8 : Because of the verse "I'm on the run", contrary to the characters in Maiden song "Total Eclipse" where people have "nowhere left to run".

Clue #9 : "Doctor, Doctor" cover is a b-side on 'Virus' single.

Clue #10 : Obvious clue.

View attachment 32403

Incorrect guesses : Wasted Years /// Dream Of Mirrors /// Can I Play With Madness /// Fear Of The Dark /// Wasting Love /// That Girl /// Starblind /// Satellite 15... The Final Frontier /// Hooks In You /// Reach Out /// Speed Of Light /// Face in the Sand /// Stranger In A Strange Land /// Abduction (which is not a Maiden song btw) /// Alfiens In A Bar /// The Alchemist /// Death Or Glory /// Journeyman /// Invaders /// Futureal ///

Not much inspiration so this could be a very short round...

Clue 1: Simple Minds, Marillion and Elvis Costello have something in common that will lead you to this song

Clue 1: Simple Minds, Marillion and Elvis Costello have something in common that will lead you to this song
Clue 2: It´s a B-side again

Incorrect guesses: Childhood´s End, El Dorado, Invasion,

Back