Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Clue #1: :nuts2::dancinggeek:
Clue #2: switch
Clue #3:
91YjmMXScCL._SL1500_.jpg

Clue #4: baerknig teh law
Clue #5: guilty at home

Incorrect guesses: Still Life/ The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner/ Can I Play With Madness/ Murders in the Rue Morgue/Fear of the Dark/ The Assassin/ Rainmaker/ Fates Warning/ Afraid to Shoot Strangers/ Blood Brothers/ Lord of the Flies/ Age of Innocence

No again

Clue #3:
91YjmMXScCL._SL1500_.jpg

Clue #6: how to dismantle an atomic bomb 6

Incorrect guesses: Still Life/ The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner/ Can I Play With Madness/ Murders in the Rue Morgue/Fear of the Dark/ The Assassin/ Rainmaker/ Fates Warning/ Afraid to Shoot Strangers/ Blood Brothers/ Lord of the Flies/ Age of Innocence/ If Eternity Should Fail/ Women in Uniform/ The Fugitive

No

Clue #3:
91YjmMXScCL._SL1500_.jpg

Clue #6: how to dismantle an atomic bomb 6
Clue #7: the Jews then, the Rohingyas now

Incorrect guesses: Still Life/ The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner/ Can I Play With Madness/ Murders in the Rue Morgue/Fear of the Dark/ The Assassin/ Rainmaker/ Fates Warning/ Afraid to Shoot Strangers/ Blood Brothers/ Lord of the Flies/ Age of Innocence/ If Eternity Should Fail/ Women in Uniform/ The Fugitive/ Judas Be My Guide/ 2 Minutes To Midnight/ Brighter Than A Thousand Suns

innocent exile
Winner!

Clue #1: :nuts2::dancinggeek: < "I lost my mind and ran"
Clue #2: switch < originally, the riff was played by the guitar(s) while the bass hit the chords underneath (then they obviously switched)
Clue #3:
91YjmMXScCL._SL1500_.jpg

<"people try to frame me"
Clue #4: baerknig teh law < the "confused" spelling of "breaking the law" stands for "My mind is all confusion 'cos I defied the law"
Clue #5: guilty at home < semantic reverse of the title of the song
Clue #6: how to dismantle an atomic bomb 6 < the sixth song on the U2 album of the same name is "All Because of You"
Clue #7: the Jews then, the Rohingyas now < two exemplifications of the title of the song

Back