Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Clue #1:
images

Clue #2:
? = View attachment 29599
! = View attachment 29597

Clue #5:
images

Incorrect: 2 Minutes To Midnight/These Colours Don't Run/Weekend Warrior/Communication Breakdown/Quest for Fire/The Thin Line Between Love & Hate/Tailgunner/Aces High/Death or Glory/Paschendale/Edge of Darkness/Blood On The World's Hands

Clue #6: 1694392368660.jpeg
Look at the cover art. What is it trying to convey?

Incorrect: 2 Minutes To Midnight/These Colours Don't Run/Weekend Warrior/Communication Breakdown/Quest For Fire/The Thin Line Between Love & Hate/Tailgunner/Aces High/Death or Glory/Paschendale/The Edge of Darkness/Blood On The World's Hands/The Educated Fool/Brighter Than A Thousand Suns/Fortunes of War

Clue #5:
images

Clue #6: View attachment 29680
Look at the cover art. What is it trying to convey?

Clue #7: I'm not a number, I'm a free man!

Incorrect: 2 Minutes To Midnight/These Colours Don't Run/Weekend Warrior/Communication Breakdown/Quest For Fire/The Thin Line Between Love & Hate/Tailgunner/Aces High/Death or Glory/Paschendale/The Edge of Darkness/Blood On The World's Hands/The Educated Fool/Brighter Than A Thousand Suns/Fortunes of War/Empire of Clouds/Tears of A Clown/Moonchild/Juanita

Back In The Village
YEeeessss. Correct! :clap:

As I said in the original post, the song is too graphic in it's nature, so basically I've been throwing the lyrics at you all this time except one where I tried to give you the song-title.

Clue #1: Shellshock in the kitchen
Clue #2: Questions are burden and,
Answers are prison for oneself

Clue #3: Drop your bombs and let it burn
Clue #4: I thought the image itself would suffice but anyway... it's a poster of a movie where the protagonist, though being a scientist, ultimately decides to return to his village and work for it's peoples' welfare.
Clue #5: Tables start to burn
Clue #6: There's a fox among the chickens,
And a killer in the hounds

Clue #7: There's a reference from 'The Prisoner': I don't have a number, I'm a name.

Sorry for the late reply everyone, but I was having connection issues with the forum yesterday evening. Let's get this started:

Clue #1:
If one were to order all released album songs of Maiden in a specific way, the song we are looking for would have the number 129. Only songs that were originally on albums are considered, so no Virus or B-sides. Exceptions are Sanctuary, Twilight Zone and Total Eclipse, they are considered in the ordering.

Back