Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Clue #1:

View attachment 29374

Clue #2:

In the guitar parts there is a lot of focus on the A-string

Clue #3:

The song we are looking for had been controversially discussed plenty of times in the past whether this one should be called an album filler or not.

Clue #4:

New Yorkers might wanna claim the title of this song has to do with lower Manhattan.

Clue #5:

maxresdefault.jpg

Clue #6:

Unbenannt.jpg

Clue #7:

It's quite an uptempo song

Clue #8:

The song we are looking for has a reference to The Prisoner.

Nope's:

The Longest Day, Sanctuary, 2 Minutes To Midnight, When The Wild Wind Blows, Ghost Of The Navigator, Sun And Steel, Be Quick Or Be Dead, Gangland, From Here To Eternity, Innocent Exile, Tailgunner, Purgatory, Murders In The Rue Morgue, Invaders, The Pilgrim, The Clansman, Satellite 15/The Final Frontier, Fates Warning

This is absolute fucking correct! :) Your turn @Vaenyr ! :)
Forgive me all that atm I have no time to give detailed explanation on my turn gone by, but know that you know it's BITV, it's all quite evident I suppose anyway. Hope that's fine with you all.
Yeah, after figuring it out it's mostly self explanatory and the clues were quite clever! In hindsight we should've gotten it sooner haha

Anyway, let's start with a blast from the past. (Really curious to see how this'll work out)

Clue #1: Kagoshima and Miyazaki

Fates Warning
That was quick! Allow me to quote a couple of posts from exactly 1000 pages ago:
Clue #1: Kagoshima and Miyazaki

Clue #2: Parallels
Winner!

1) "A volcano erupts and sweeps a town away" = what happened between these two Japanese towns last October
2) Parallels is the name of an album by the band Fates Warning

So, yeah, thought it would be funny to plagiarize copy some older hints and see how long it'd take for anyone to notice :D

Back