Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Clue 1: In the beginning of this song, there is an allusion to the Bible.

Clue 2: The narration in the song is from a first-person point of view, but there is a significant second character in the lyrics.
Clue 3:
The song has a feature in common with The Clairvoyant, Remember Tomorrow and Still Life.

Clue 4:
View attachment 27906View attachment 27908

Clue 5:

In the first verse, a supernatural experience occurs which seems to start a transformation. This transformation is also reflected in the chorus, although with other words.

The demon in your mind will rape these guesses in your bed at night:
Only the Good Die Young, Man of Sorrows, Juanita, Revelations, The Number of the Beast, Prodigal Son, The Darkest Hour, For the Greater Good of God, Prodigal Son, Blood Brothers, The Prisoner, Hallowed Be Thy Name, The Prophecy, Can I Play With Madness, The Red and the Black, Moonchild

Hmm, I just meant cream, as moisturiser/balm/lotion. Creams rhymes with dreams. I understand... there's another meaning in slang language. It is what it is.

Infinite creams, I can't deny them
Infinite sperm is hard to comprehend
I couldn't feel those creams
Even in my wildest dreams

Suffocation makes the creaming best
Scared to fall asleep again
In case the cream begins again
Someone pumping, I cannot move
Standing rigid, a nightmare's statue
What a cream, when will it end?
And will I transcend?

Restless sleep, the balls in turmoil
One wet dream ends, another fertile
It's getting to me, so scared to cream
But scared to wake now, in balls deep

Even though its reached new heights
I rather like the creamy nights
It makes me wonder, makes me think
There's more cream in this, I'm on the brink
It's not the fear of creams long gone
It's just that I might not respond
I have an interest, almost craving
But has my cock just got too far in?

It can't be all coincidence
Too many creams are evident
You tell me you're a sex abstainer
Eroticist? Well, me I'm neither
But wouldn't you like to know the truth?
Of all the creams, to have the proof?
And find out just which cream I'm on
What could it be, just seven, or maybe twelve?

Yeah, oh

Help me
Help me to find my true self without creaming profusely
Save me
Save me from torturing myself with these high-friction creams, ow!

There's got to be
Just more to it than this
Or tell me, why do creams exist?
I'd like to think that when I die
I'd get a chance, another time
And to return and jizz again
Remasturbate, play the game
Again and again and again and again

Last edited:
Infinite creams, I can't deny them
Infinite sperm is hard to comprehend
I couldn't feel those creams
Even in my wildest dreams

Suffocation makes the creaming best
Scared to fall asleep again
In case the cream begins again
Someone pumping, I cannot move
Standing rigid, a nightmare's statue
What a cream, when will it end?
And will I transcend?

Restless sleep, the balls in turmoil
One wet dream ends, another fertile
It's getting to me, so scared to cream
But scared to wake now, in balls deep

Even though its reached new heights
I rather like the creamy nights
It makes me wonder, makes me think
There's more cream in this, I'm on the brink
It's not the fear of creams long gone
It's just that I might not respond
I have an interest, almost craving
But has my cock just got too far in?

It can't be all coincidence
Too many creams are evident
You tell me you're a sex abstainer
Eroticist? Well, me I'm neither
But wouldn't you like to know the truth?
Of all the creams, to have the proof?
And find out just which cream I'm on
What could it be, just seven, or maybe twelve?

Yeah, oh

Help me
Help me to find my true self without creaming profusely
Save me
Save me from torturing myself these high-friction creams, ow!

There's got to be
Just more to it than this
Or tell me, why do creams exist?
I'd like to think that when I die
I'd get a chance, another time
And to return and jizz again
Remasturbate, play the game
Again and again and again and again
Is this a new Ellefson song?

Clue 2: The narration in the song is from a first-person point of view, but there is a significant second character in the lyrics.
Clue 3:
The song has a feature in common with The Clairvoyant, Remember Tomorrow and Still Life.

Clue 4:

Clue 5:

In the first verse, a supernatural experience occurs which seems to start a transformation. This transformation is also reflected in the chorus, although with other words.

Clue 6:
Both Led Zeppelin and The Beatles have a song with a name that will lead you right to the chorus of this Maiden song. In addition, a nascent band once started out with a band name that is key to the chorus of the song. After a personell change, this band changed their name and became very successful. The very name of the Maiden song you're looking for is also the name of a 1980s band who mainly found success in their home country.

Only the Good Die Young, Man of Sorrows, Juanita, Revelations, The Number of the Beast, Prodigal Son, The Darkest Hour, For the Greater Good of God, Prodigal Son, Blood Brothers, The Prisoner, Hallowed Be Thy Name, The Prophecy, Can I Play With Madness, The Red and the Black, Moonchild, No Prayer for the Dying, Heaven Can Wait, Fear of the Dark

Clue 3:

Clue 4:

Clue 5:

Clue 6:
Both Led Zeppelin and The Beatles have a song with a name that will lead you right to the chorus of this Maiden song. In addition, a nascent band once started out with a band name that is key to the chorus of the song. After a personell change, this band changed their name and became very successful. The very name of the Maiden song you're looking for is also the name of a 1980s band who mainly found success in their home country.

Only the Good Die Young, Man of Sorrows, Juanita, Revelations, The Number of the Beast, Prodigal Son, The Darkest Hour, For the Greater Good of God, Prodigal Son, Blood Brothers, The Prisoner, Hallowed Be Thy Name, The Prophecy, Can I Play With Madness, The Red and the Black, Moonchild, No Prayer for the Dying, Heaven Can Wait, Fear of the Dark
Dance Of Death?

Clue 3:

Clue 4:

Clue 5:

Clue 6:

Clue 7:
The song belongs in a rather exclusive group within the Maiden discography, together with From Here to Eternity, Twilight Zone, Holy Smoke and a few others. Keywords are discography and live history.

Clue 8:
When it comes to writing credits, the song is something of a rarity.

Only the Good Die Young, Man of Sorrows, Juanita, Revelations, The Number of the Beast, Prodigal Son, The Darkest Hour, For the Greater Good of God, Prodigal Son, Blood Brothers, The Prisoner, Hallowed Be Thy Name, The Prophecy, Can I Play With Madness, The Red and the Black, Moonchild, No Prayer for the Dying, Heaven Can Wait, Fear of the Dark, Dance of Death, Killers, Paschendale, Wrathchild

Last edited:
Back