Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Clue 1: It´s Niko here...not Nicko
Clue 2: A "serie" of songs by The Beatles, Tiffany and Lionel Richie can lead you to the right song
Clue 3:
Black_Sabbath_SbS.jpg
Clue 4: Strong, flexible and durable material obtained from the tanning or chemical treatment of animal skins
Clue 5:
acteur-mime-in-het-beeld-van-levende-standbeelden-nemen-deel-aan-de-staatsvakantie-rusland-dag.jpg
Clue 6: Are we human or are we dancer?
Clue 7:
2jd8ggx.jpg
Clue 8: No chorus
Clue 9: The live version of this song differs quite alot from the studio version

Wrong guesses: Aces High, Be Quick Or Be Dead, Blood On The World´s Hands, Dance Of Death, Flash Of The Blade, Flight Of Icarus, From Here To Eternity, Iron Maiden, Journeyman, Juanita, Killers, Losfer Words, Lost In A Lost World, More Tea Vicar, No More Lies, Prowler, Rainmaker, Remember Tomorrow, The Apparition, The Number Of The Beast, The Pilgrim, The Thin Line Between Love And Hate, Where Eagles Dare, Women In Uniform

Free your soul and let it fly
Give your life to the Lord of Light
Keep your secrets and rain on me
All I see are mysteries

So nope.

Clue 1: It´s Niko here...not Nicko
Clue 2: A "serie" of songs by The Beatles, Tiffany and Lionel Richie can lead you to the right song
Clue 3:
Black_Sabbath_SbS.jpg
Clue 4: Strong, flexible and durable material obtained from the tanning or chemical treatment of animal skins
Clue 5:
acteur-mime-in-het-beeld-van-levende-standbeelden-nemen-deel-aan-de-staatsvakantie-rusland-dag.jpg
Clue 6: Are we human or are we dancer?
Clue 7:
2jd8ggx.jpg
Clue 8: No chorus
Clue 9: The live version of this song differs quite alot from the studio version
Clue 10: The song contains 3 verses and their lyrics are exactly the same

Wrong guesses: Aces High, Be Quick Or Be Dead, Blood On The World´s Hands, Dance Of Death, Flash Of The Blade, Flight Of Icarus, From Here To Eternity, Iron Maiden, Journeyman, Juanita, Killers, Lord Of Light, Losfer Words, Lost In A Lost World, More Tea Vicar, No More Lies, Phantom Of The Opera, Prowler, Rainmaker, Remember Tomorrow, Rime Of The Ancient Mariner, The Apparition, The Number Of The Beast, The Pilgrim, The Thin Line Between Love And Hate, Where Eagles Dare, Women In Uniform

Another life
Correct!

Clue 1:
A reference to Niko Breckinridge, the main character of the sci fi serie Another Life.

Clue 2:
Across The Universe, I Think We´re Alone Now and Hello are all episodes from the first season of Another Life.

Clue 3:
A reference to the lyrics
I lay here, lying on my bed

Clue 4:
Description of leather so basically "leather info", an anagram of Another Life.

Clue 5:
A human statue mime artist dressed in white. A reference to the band Motionless In White. One of their songs is Another Life.

Clue 6:
Lyrics from the song Human by alternative rockband The Killers, this is a reference to the album where you can find the song.

Clue 7:
The actor Henry Ian Cusick in the role of Desmond Hume in the serie Lost has a returning quote: "I 'll see ya in another life, brother!"

Clue 8:
Self explanatory .

Clue 9:
On the live version on Beast Over Hammersmith Clive has a tasty drum intro, there´s also a ferocious guitar intro solo and of course it´s sung by Bruce instead of Paul.

Clue 10:
Self explanatory.

Congrats @Jmaster ! Your turn! :)

So here we go...

Clue 1: In the lyrics to this song, you can find the names of a song from these bands: Gojira, W.A.S.P and Misfits.

Back