Clue #6: Haunted.
Clue #7: Could've Gone Mad.
Clue #8: How Long.
Clue #9: Angry Johnny.
Clue #10: Control.
Clue #11: 5 1/2 Minute Hallway
Clue #12: Dear Johnny.
—Hint: 9, 11, 12 are the same.
—Hint: The first hint was more of a clue, really.

Wrong Ones: Prowler / Juanita / CSiT / Women In Uni / 666 / Charlay / Prisoner / Hooks / OOTSP / 22 / Morgue / Shadows / Blood Buddies / 2 AM / Heaven Waiting / Clairvoyant / NPFTD / Rainmaker / Reach Out / Mercy Mom / Phantom / Hallowed / Apparition / FHTE / TMWWBK / Stardust / Sunlight Falling On Yer / El Dorado / OOTS / Vicar's Jolly Tea Ring Gang Dumbfounded When Oliver Asked The Headmaster, "Please, Sir, May I Have Some More?" "Dickens!" Screamed The Headmaster, And Boxed The Brat's Ears Assuredly. In Further News, The UK Is Having A Shortage Of Honey As Bees Go On Strike, Citing Lack Of Pay As What Prompted Them. More Tonight At 23:00. / Killers / A Mirror Dream / The Neverending Chorus / Legacy / Dr Dr / Afraid / Falling Down / Kill Me / Wasting / CIPWM / Gates / Good Die / Longest Game / 2 AM / Girls Girls Girls that / Purg / Poe wear slave / TBOS

Well ... then Coming Home will be my last guess since Poe's discography revolves strongly around her brother's novel HOUSE Of Leaves.
It is far fetched but it's what I can give when I don't get something more substantial than single words and song titles

Good job for finding that out, but think less of the book itself and more about... her brother.

Clue #1: Hey Pretty.
Clue #2: If You Were Here.
Clue #3: Hello.
—Hint: Poe.
Clue #4: Amazed.
Clue #5: Padre Fear.
Clue #13: Spiel Mit Mir.

Wrong Ones: Prowler / Juanita / CSiT / Women In Uni / 666 / Charlay / Prisoner / Hooks / OOTSP / 22 / Morgue / Shadows / Blood Buddies / 2 AM / Heaven Waiting / Clairvoyant / NPFTD / Rainmaker / Reach Out / Mercy Mom / Phantom / Hallowed / Apparition / FHTE / TMWWBK / Stardust / Sunlight Falling On Yer / El Dorado / OOTS / Vicar's Jolly Tea Ring Gang Dumbfounded When Oliver Asked The Headmaster, "Please, Sir, May I Have Some More?" "Dickens!" Screamed The Headmaster, And Boxed The Brat's Ears Assuredly. In Further News, The UK Is Having A Shortage Of Honey As Bees Go On Strike, Citing Lack Of Pay As What Prompted Them. More Tonight At 23:00. / Killers / A Mirror Dream / The Neverending Chorus / Legacy / Dr Dr / Afraid / Falling Down / Kill Me / Wasting / CIPWM / Gates / Good Die / Longest Game / 2 AM / Girls Girls Girls that / Purg / Poe wear slave / TBOS / FHTE 2 / Coming Home / Dr Dee / Cross

Oh great, now we’ll get 12 clues of random Rammstein songs that won’t bring us any closer to an answer instead. I was wondering what you’d do once you ran out of Poe songs.

Fear Of The Dark

These are not random. I picked songs that directly deal with the song I have in mind. Lyrics, titles, backgrounds, etc. I'm out of Poe songs that relate to it, yes. If people were interested in trying to crack this they can go looking like karljant and Number 6 have. It shouldn't be this difficult; there's a specific line in the song I'm thinking of that people seem to be missing.

Also, still incorrect.

It has to be 7th son.

1st... Edgar allan Poe's parents had 7 children, Control and Haunted are words that prety much fit the character just fine, then there's multiple referencezs to Poe's BROTHER who wrote 7 novels (here they stand brothers them all) and Spiel Mit Mir lyrics is about 2 BROTHERS comitting incest,

Clue #1: Hey Pretty.
Clue #2: If You Were Here.
Clue #3: Hello.
—Hint: Poe.
Clue #4: Amazed.
Clue #5: Padre Fear.
Clue #14: Blood Brothers.

Wrong Ones: Prowler / Juanita / CSiT / Women In Uni / 666 / Charlay / Prisoner / Hooks / OOTSP / 22 / Morgue / Shadows / Blood Buddies / 2 AM / Heaven Waiting / Clairvoyant / NPFTD / Rainmaker / Reach Out / Mercy Mom / Phantom / Hallowed / Apparition / FHTE / TMWWBK / Stardust / Sunlight Falling On Yer / El Dorado / OOTS / Vicar's Jolly Tea Ring Gang Dumbfounded When Oliver Asked The Headmaster, "Please, Sir, May I Have Some More?" "Dickens!" Screamed The Headmaster, And Boxed The Brat's Ears Assuredly. In Further News, The UK Is Having A Shortage Of Honey As Bees Go On Strike, Citing Lack Of Pay As What Prompted Them. More Tonight At 23:00. / Killers / A Mirror Dream / The Neverending Chorus / Legacy / Dr Dr / Afraid / Falling Down / Kill Me / Wasting / CIPWM / Gates / Good Die / Longest Game / 2 AM / Girls Girls Girls that / Purg / Poe wear slave / TBOS / FHTE 2 / Coming Home / Dr Dee / Cross / Fear of the Duck / 7th Son / TFF / 11:58 PM

Back