Too many songs to choose
Almost as hard as master chess
Can we have another guess?
10 more bloody clues
´cos @Diesel 11 ´s on the loose
It´s going on so long
Could we ever guess this song...

I feel like I should know when I look at some of the clues

Clue #1: Hey JC, JC, would you die for me? [whether you mean Andrew LLoyd Webber or the OG]
Clue #2: Charlotte’s divine new occupation. [the apocryphal concept about Mary Magdalene being a former whore?]
Clue #3: The Police did it in ‘83. [this could mean "ruminating after a divorce" (King of Pain), "Synchronicity" (and the concept thereof), "stalking" (Every Breath You Take) or bickering with Sting...?]
Clue #4: The human mattress did it in ‘86. [I beg your pardon... WHAT?]
Clue #5: Black star. [the Bowie album? I bet it's the Bowie album. Death? Going out with a bang?]
Clue #6: You can debate it all you like, but that doesn’t change the truth. ["Ani? Diesel? My goodness, you've grown." Anyway, something about the divine again.]
Clue #7: Rammstein did it thrice in ‘22. [squirted from a giant dildo?]
Clue #8: Metallica did it in ‘08. [put solos back?]
Clue #9: '81 was a riot for a different pair. [Brixton? What "pair"?]
Clue #10: A misunderstanding of the exploration age (fuckers). [I hear "exploration age", but... colonialism?]
Clue #11: Iron Maiden did it in ‘92. [hey, I really feel like I should know 'cause I love FOTD, but ...]

But the clues are so over the place I'm completely dumbfounded.

How meta is this?

"Judas Be My Guide"?

Clue #1: Hey JC, JC, would you die for me?
Clue #2: Charlotte’s divine new occupation.
Clue #3: The Police did it in ‘83.
Clue #4: The human mattress did it in ‘86.
Clue #5: Black star.
Clue #6: You can debate it all you like, but that doesn’t change the truth.
Clue #7: Rammstein did it thrice in ‘22.
Clue #8: Metallica did it in ‘08.
Clue #9: '81 was a riot for a different pair.
Clue #10: A misunderstanding of the exploration age (fuckers).
Clue #11: Iron Maiden did it in ‘92.
Clue #12: Bruce Dickinson did it in ‘98.

Very-much Nottheanswer: Be Quick or Be Dead / Can I Play With Madness / Chains of Misery / Childhood’s End / Dance of Death / Die With Your Boots On / Fear of the Dark / For the Greater Good of God / From Here to Eternity / Holy Smoke / Hooks in You / Juanita / Judas Be My Guide / Lord of Light / Mission From ‘Arry / Moonchild / More Tea Vicar / Mother of Mercy / No More Lies / No Prayer for the Dying / Phantom of the Opera / Revelations / Sign of the Cross / Starblind / Still Life / Stranger in a Strange Land / The Book of Souls / The Fallen Angel / The Fugitive / The Legacy / The Man Who Would Be King / The Prisoner / The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg / The Time Machine / To Tame a Land / When the Wild Wind Blows

Clue #1: Hey JC, JC, would you die for me?
Clue #2: Charlotte’s divine new occupation.
Clue #3: The Police did it in ‘83.
Clue #4: The human mattress did it in ‘86.
Clue #5: Black star.
Clue #6: You can debate it all you like, but that doesn’t change the truth.
Clue #7: Rammstein did it thrice in ‘22.
Clue #8: Metallica did it in ‘08.
Clue #9: '81 was a riot for a different pair.
Clue #10: A misunderstanding of the exploration age (fuckers).
Clue #11: Iron Maiden did it in ‘92.
Clue #12: Bruce Dickinson did it in ‘98.
Clue #13: Iced Earth did it in ‘97.

Very-much Nottheanswer: 2 Minutes to Midnight / Be Quick or Be Dead / Can I Play With Madness / Chains of Misery / Childhood’s End / Dance of Death / Die With Your Boots On / Fear of the Dark / For the Greater Good of God / From Here to Eternity / Heaven Can Wait / Holy Smoke / Hooks in You / Juanita / Judas Be My Guide / Lord of Light / Losfer Words (Big ‘Orra) / Mission From ‘Arry / Moonchild / More Tea Vicar / Mother of Mercy / No More Lies / No Prayer for the Dying / Out of the Shadows / Phantom of the Opera / Revelations / Sign of the Cross / Starblind / Still Life / Stranger in a Strange Land / The Book of Souls / The Fallen Angel / The Fugitive / The Legacy / The Man Who Would Be King / The Prisoner / The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg / The Time Machine / To Tame a Land / The Wicker Man / When the Wild Wind Blows

Back