No to all.

Clue #1: 20 knots over Kill Devil Hill?
Clue #2: And so the story goes, I dreamt this long ago
Clue #3: No ocean could wash my sins away
Clue #4: I’ve seen your world and I got the shirt
Clue #5: A tyranny of souls that love has lost
Clue #6: There is nothing that can save you now
Clue #7: Sucked into the grinding wheels of hell
Clue #8: What heavy burden holds me back every step along the track?

Incorrect guesses:
Death Or Glory, When The Wild Wind Blows, Flight Of Icarus, Empire Of The Clouds, The Book Of Souls, Aces High, Tailgunner, The Number Of The Beast, Paschendale, If Eternity Should Fail, Sign Of The Cross, Blood Brothers, From Here To Eternity, The Man Who Would Be King, Hallowed Be Thy Name, Juanita, The Fallen Angel, Rime Of The Ancient Mariner, The Evil That Men Do, Only The Good Die Young, King Of Twilight, For The Greater Good Of God, The Red And The Black, Purgatory, Bring Your Daughter...To The Slaughter, Montsegur

No to all.

Clue #9: All my life in front of you

Incorrect guesses:
Death Or Glory, When The Wild Wind Blows, Flight Of Icarus, Empire Of The Clouds, The Book Of Souls, Aces High, Tailgunner, The Number Of The Beast, Paschendale, If Eternity Should Fail, Sign Of The Cross, Blood Brothers, From Here To Eternity, The Man Who Would Be King, Hallowed Be Thy Name, Juanita, The Fallen Angel, Rime Of The Ancient Mariner, The Evil That Men Do, Only The Good Die Young, King Of Twilight, For The Greater Good Of God, The Red And The Black, Purgatory, Bring Your Daughter...To The Slaughter, Montsegur, Fear Of The Dark, Judgement Of Heaven, Wrathchild

No to all.

Clue #9: All my life in front of you
Clue #10: An infamous Blaze-era chorus should point you toward the answer

Incorrect guesses:
Death Or Glory, When The Wild Wind Blows, Flight Of Icarus, Empire Of The Clouds, The Book Of Souls, Aces High, Tailgunner, The Number Of The Beast, Paschendale, If Eternity Should Fail, Sign Of The Cross, Blood Brothers, From Here To Eternity, The Man Who Would Be King, Hallowed Be Thy Name, Juanita, The Fallen Angel, Rime Of The Ancient Mariner, The Evil That Men Do, Only The Good Die Young, King Of Twilight, For The Greater Good Of God, The Red And The Black, Purgatory, Bring Your Daughter...To The Slaughter, Montsegur, Fear Of The Dark, Judgement Of Heaven, Wrathchild, The Nomad, The Unbeliever, When The River Runs Deep, Speed Of Light

The Reincarnation Of Benjamin Breeg
Yes, finally!

The first 9 clues were all lyrics from Bruce Dickinson solo songs, to keep a theme.

Clue #1: 20 knots over Kill Devil Hill? - A reference to the lyric “Let me tell you of my hope / of my need to reach the sky”.

Clue #2: And so the story goes, I dreamt this long ago - A reference to the lyric “Let me tell you about my dreams”.

Clue #3: No ocean could wash my sins away - A reference to the lyric “What did I do to deserve all this guilt / Pay for my sins with the sale of my soul”.

Clue #4: I’ve seen your world and I got the shirt - A reference to the song’s character being able to see the spirit world, as well as the lyric “I'm able to see things / Things I don't want to see”.

Clue #5: A tyranny of souls that love has lost - A reference to the lyrics “The lives of a thousand souls weigh heavy down on me” and “The sin of a thousand souls not died in vain / Reincarnate still in me live again”.

Clue #6: There is nothing that can save you now - A reference to the lyric “My hopes are gone reach for heaven from hell”, as well as the repeatedly expressed desire for someone to save them.

Clue #7: Sucked into the grinding wheels of hell - A reference to the lyrics “My hopes are gone reach for heaven from hell” and “...to exorcise this hell”.

Clue #8: What heavy burden holds me back every step along the track? - A reference to the lyrics “The lives of a thousand souls weigh heavy down on me” and “The burden of them will take me down as well”.

Clue #9: All my life in front of you - A reference to the lyric “Let me tell you about my life”.

Clue #10: An infamous Blaze-era chorus should point you toward the answer - The chorus of “The Angel And The Gambler” goes on ad infinitum about possibly saving the main character. The chorus of “The Reincarnation Of Benjamin Breeg” has the main character pleading for someone to save them.

Your turn!

Back