Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Clue #1: Big (1988)
Clue #2: has my daughter been brought to the slaughter?
Clue #3:
t2o122.jpg

Clue #4: Scream for me, Huntington Beach!

Incorrect guesses: Wasted Years/ The Longest Day/ Age of Innocence/ Only The Good Die Young/ The Evil That Men Do/ Childhood's End/ Bring Your Daughter...to the Slaughter/ Hooks In You

Clue #3:
t2o122.jpg

Clue #5: Spïnal Tap meets Leonardo Di Caprio

Incorrect guesses: Wasted Years/ The Longest Day/ Age of Innocence/ Only The Good Die Young/ The Evil That Men Do/ Childhood's End/ Bring Your Daughter...to the Slaughter/ Hooks In You/ Seventh Son of a Seventh Son/ Mother Russia/ From Here to Eternity

Clue #3:
t2o122.jpg

Clue #6: https://www.thestar.com/news/2008/05/27/afghan_children_get_opium_as_cureall.html

Incorrect guesses: Wasted Years/ The Longest Day/ Age of Innocence/ Only The Good Die Young/ The Evil That Men Do/ Childhood's End/ Bring Your Daughter...to the Slaughter/ Hooks In You/ Seventh Son of a Seventh Son/ Mother Russia/ From Here to Eternity/ Public Enema Number One/ Out of the Silent Planet/ Caught Somewhere in Time

Clue #3:
t2o122.jpg

Clue #6: https://www.thestar.com/news/2008/05/27/afghan_children_get_opium_as_cureall.html
Clue #7: the song is mostly about a domain in which one bandmember reached #7.

Incorrect guesses: Wasted Years/ The Longest Day/ Age of Innocence/ Only The Good Die Young/ The Evil That Men Do/ Childhood's End/ Bring Your Daughter...to the Slaughter/ Hooks In You/ Seventh Son of a Seventh Son/ Mother Russia/ From Here to Eternity/ Public Enema Number One/ Out of the Silent Planet/ Caught Somewhere in Time/ Fear is the Key/ The Talisman/ Fear of the Dark

Back