Guess The Iron Maiden Song! [SPOILER-FREE]

Discussion in 'Maiden Chat' started by GroundZero, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Jer

Jer I’m not a fish, I’m a man

The Legacy

2. mihai

mihai The Prisoner

Blood Brothers

3. karljant

karljant Ancient Mariner

4. GroundZero

GroundZero Educated Fool

The Trooper

5. karljant

karljant Ancient Mariner

Clue #1: https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/614VvRh3qQL._SL1400_.jpg
    Clue #2: this one's about what comes immediatly before "When The Wild Wind Blows"
    Clue #3: to run over Susan's husband is never a good thing and can leave you in a state of desperation.
    Clue #4: 8-1-65 and 12-3-84
    Clue #5: we all know this guy can't stand losing but in this case he capitulated horribly at the end.

wrong guesses: virus, virtual XI, the man who would be king, wildest dreams, weekend warrior, from here to eternity, sheriff of huddersfield, when 2 worlds collide, revelations, 2 minutes to midnight, Brighter Than a Thousand Suns, Tailgunner, The Legacy, The Trooper, Blood Brothers.

6. phantomoftheicarus

phantomoftheicarus Nobody can ever hear him call

Alexander The Great

Palpy likes this.
  7. karljant

karljant Ancient Mariner

8. GroundZero

GroundZero Educated Fool

El Dorado

9. karljant

karljant Ancient Mariner

10. Jer

I didn’t think it would be that one.
    :ninja:

Number 6 likes this.
  11. karljant

karljant Ancient Mariner

Clue #1: https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/614VvRh3qQL._SL1400_.jpg
    Clue #2: this one's about what comes immediatly before "When The Wild Wind Blows"
    Clue #3: to run over Susan's husband is never a good thing and can leave you in a state of desperation.
    Clue #5: we all know this guy can't stand losing but in this case he capitulated horribly at the end.

wrong guesses: virus, virtual XI, the man who would be king, wildest dreams, weekend warrior, from here to eternity, sheriff of huddersfield, when 2 worlds collide, revelations, 2 minutes to midnight, Brighter Than a Thousand Suns, Tailgunner, The Legacy, The Trooper, Blood Brothers, El Dorado, Alexander The Great.

Clue #6: double dub

12. GroundZero

GroundZero Educated Fool

The Angel And The Gambler

13. karljant

karljant Ancient Mariner

14. Jer

Mother Of Mercy

15. jeffgt14

jeffgt14 Nomad

Die With Your Boots On

16. Palpy

Palpy Blacker than the night

If Eternity Should Fail

17. karljant

karljant Ancient Mariner

Clue #6: double dub

wrong guesses: virus, virtual XI, the man who would be king, wildest dreams, weekend warrior, from here to eternity, sheriff of huddersfield, when 2 worlds collide, revelations, 2 minutes to midnight, Brighter Than a Thousand Suns, Tailgunner, The Legacy, The Trooper, Blood Brothers, El Dorado, Alexander The Great, The Angel And The Gambler, If Eternity Should Fail, Die With Your Boots On, Mother Of Mercy.

clue #7: two become one

18. Jer

Heaven Can Wait

19. karljant

karljant Ancient Mariner

20. Shmoolikipod

Shmoolikipod No-mad

Lord of Light