Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

So the story so far:

Clue #1: "When in Rome my reflection is upon four"
Clue #2: "Speaking of romans... fact is we are six."
Clue #3: "Keep your vynil, flip to play, don't you pray, but please do stray, and a lead you'll obtain."

Wrong Guesses: (The Evil That Men Do/ Lord of Light/ The Red and the Black/Dream of Mirrors/ Still Life/ Sign of the Cross/ The Book Of Souls/ Caught Somewhere in Time/ When the River Runs Deep/ Wildest Dreams/ Running Free/ Ghost of the Navigator)
Time for a new one:

Clue #4:
"I'm prior to your wisemen, I'm prior to your breed,
I'm prior to the first sounds of the torturing machine,
I even come before the blessings of the lord,
Yet I don't lie when I say I'm the youngest of them all"

So far:

Clue #3: "Keep your vynil, flip to play, don't you pray, but please do stray, and a lead you'll obtain."
Clue #4: "I'm prior to your wisemen, I'm prior to your breed, I'm prior to the first sounds of the torturing machine, I even come before the blessings of the lord, Yet I don't lie when I say I'm the youngest of them all"

Wrong Guesses: (The Evil That Men Do/ Lord of Light/ The Red and the Black/Dream of Mirrors/ Still Life/ Sign of the Cross/ The Book Of Souls/ Caught Somewhere in Time/ When the River Runs Deep/ Wildest Dreams/ Running Free/ Ghost of the Navigator/ If Eternity Should Fail/ Flash Of The Blade/Moonchild)

Another riddle:

Clue#5: "I'm don't want you to die when this anecdote you read,
but the voice on the pylon has no doubt that he is me"

Last edited:
mmmm unfornatelly you're all wrong :/

so let's see:

Clue #4: "I'm prior to your wisemen, I'm prior to your breed, I'm prior to the first sounds of the torturing machine, I even come before the blessings of the lord, Yet I don't lie when I say I'm the youngest of them all"
Clue#5: "I'm don't want you to die when this anecdote you read, but the voice on the pylon has no doubt that he is me"

Wrong Guesses: (The Evil That Men Do/ Lord of Light/ The Red and the Black/Dream of Mirrors/ Still Life/ Sign of the Cross/ The Book Of Souls/ Caught Somewhere in Time/ When the River Runs Deep/ Wildest Dreams/ Running Free/ Ghost of the Navigator/ If Eternity Should Fail/ Flash Of The Blade/Moonchild/ Run To The Hills/ Holy Smoke/ Powerslave/ The Number of the Beast)

next lead:

Clue #6: "Probably you didn't saw me the countless times you passed me by, but to aid you in this quest i'll show you some of my kind"

Attachments

• picture.gif
    picture.gif
    73.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Back