Guess the altered Iron Maiden songtitle

^Not that many titles have both actually.
Consider this as extra clue #2a'.

Last edited:
Since someone hasn’t posted another clue yet, I’m going to post another guess:

The Homeliness Of The Lederhosen-Wearing Gardener

Since someone hasn’t posted another clue yet, I’m going to post another guess:

The Homeliness Of The Lederhosen-Wearing Gardener
I thought it took at least three wrong guesses before I could post another clue.
Anyway, keep the pace, your mind is getting clearer.

I thought it took at least three wrong guesses before I could post another clue.
3+ wrong guesses or 18+ hours since the last clue, if we’re following the main song guessing game rules.

3+ wrong guesses or 18+ hours since the last clue, if we’re following the main song guessing game rules.
Oh ok then.

Extra clue #3: The original song was correctly identified by @Jer above.

I'll take any answer that correctly guesses the first and the last noun in the altered title.

No to both but you're almost half way there.
Busy day tomorrow, and I don't really want to be reprimanded by @Jer again, so here's the next clue.

Picture clue:
Extra clue #1: Most words in the title are altered.
Extra clue #1a: There are more than 4 words in the title.
Extra clue #2: Song was played live in the 80s.
Extra clue #2a: With Brucie.
Extra clue #3: The original song was correctly identified by @Jer above.
Extra clue #4: The last word in the altered title can designate both a thing and a person.

Wrong Guesses: Man On The Hedge, The Neighbour and His Secateur, The Hedge Of Sharpness, Hedge’n Can’t Wait, Greatest Cut Of Thousand Hedges, Don´t Cut Through The Hedge ´Cos It´s Danger, any other future guess involving the word "hedge", Crime Of The Plant-Based Manicure, The Mime Of The Patient Gardener, The Homeliness Of The Lederhosen-Wearing Gardener, The Homelessness Of The Long-Shaped Secateur, The Growing Mess Of The Lawn Service Worker

The Comeliness Of The Old Male Plant Cutter
No, I'm sorry to say.
No plant cutters,
and no [pretty obvious anagram of the above, involving platters], either, excuse my French.
No idea if the 18+ hours rule applies when board goes down, despite the pretty obvious connection between "going down" and "18+", so here comes
Extra clue #5: The last word in the altered title differs from the original one in a single letter.

With the forum going Schrödinger these days, here we go, just in case:
Extra clue #5a: That word is a synonym for plant cutter indeed.
Extra clue #6: The first noun in the altered title has the same initial letter as the original one but is longer.

Back