Guess the altered Iron Maiden songtitle

I believe another guess was due first, but as I've kept you waiting and you asked so nicely.

Hint #1: See myself in a hall of mirrors, A different shape every step I take.

Hint #2: Bomber, track #1.

Hint #3: My name does not feature in the altered title.

Also, take note of TheMercenary's previous guess... :innocent:

Incorrect guesses: Seventh Son of Edington/Lightning Strikes Thrice/The Edington, The Edington and The Edington/Como Estais Tres Amigos/Field of Dreams of Mirrors/Running Three/Lost In An Edington World/Edingtonland/Aces Low

Both wrong, save leaving you waiting again I'll hit you with another clue before I go to work.

Hint #1: See myself in a hall of mirrors, A different shape every step I take.

Hint #2: Bomber, track #1.

Hint #3: My name does not feature in the altered title.

Hint #4: Oh my God, this man is my exact double!

Incorrect guesses: Seventh Son of Edington/Lightning Strikes Thrice/The Edington, The Edington and The Edington/Como Estais Tres Amigos/Field of Dreams of Mirrors/Running Three/Lost In An Edington World/Edingtonland/Aces Low/Dreamland/Enola Gayland

Doppelgängland

Winner!

Clues should all make a little more sense in context; #1 references seeing different versions of oneself, #2 is the Motorhead album Bomber, the first track being "Dead Men Tell No Tales", #4 is Homer Simpson's exclamation upon finding his doppelganger, Guy Incognito. The picture depicts my own doppelgangers merrily making their way through the land.

Take it, Jer.

Picture Clue:
backdrop-1920.jpg

Can't believe it that I had the right answer right after the first clue !!! :oops:
Well, thank you, @Jer, for your congratulations. :cheers:

Just let me five minutes to find the song and the clue. ;)

Back