Guess the altered Iron Maiden songtitle

terminator-wrong.gif

Hint #1: Johnny Five

Hint #2: Robby the Robot

Hint #3: Feel Like I've Been Here Before.

Incorrect Guesses: The Writing on the Mall, Mother of Merchantry, Days of Futurama Past, Futuramall, Out of the Forbidden Planet, Starblind Wars, Robot Fears

terminator-wrong.gif

MomCorpHQ.png

Hint #4: The above .gif could be considered the antithesis of the altered songtitle.

Incorrect Guesses: The Writing on the Mall, Mother of Merchantry, Days of Futurama Past, Futuramall, Out of the Forbidden Planet, Starblind Wars, Robot Fears, Dream of Cyborgs, The Future Frontier

Both incorrect. I'll give you another clue now, apologies in advance if I'm a little slow on updates as I'm away for work from tomorrow 'til Thursday.

MomCorpHQ.png

terminator-wrong.gif

Hint #4: The above .gif could be considered the antithesis of the altered songtitle.

Hint #5: A Domesticated Contraption

Incorrect Guesses: The Writing on the Mall, Mother of Merchantry, Days of Futurama Past, Futuramall, Out of the Forbidden Planet, Starblind Wars, Robot Fears, Dream of Cyborgs, The Future Frontier, The Steel Line Between Future and Cyborg, A.I. Lives My Way

Y'all continue to be wrong.

MomCorpHQ.png

terminator-wrong.gif

Hint #6: H.G. Wells

Incorrect Guesses: The Writing on the Mall, Mother of Merchantry, Days of Futurama Past, Futuramall, Out of the Forbidden Planet, Starblind Wars, Robot Fears, Dream of Cyborgs, The Future Frontier, The Steel Line Between Future and Cyborg, A.I. Lives My Way, Smarter Than A Thousand Moms, Mombot of Mercy, The Rot and the Schwarzenegger

zzzzzzz...

Hm? Oh, right. All incorrect, but...

The Mime Machine

Closest so far.

MomCorpHQ.png
terminator-wrong.gif

Hint #6: H.G. Wells

Hint #7: Only one letter has been modified.

Incorrect Guesses: The Writing on the Mall, Mother of Merchantry, Days of Futurama Past, Futuramall, Out of the Forbidden Planet, Starblind Wars, Robot Fears, Dream of Cyborgs, The Future Frontier, The Steel Line Between Future and Cyborg, A.I. Lives My Way, Smarter Than A Thousand Moms, Mombot of Mercy, The Rot and the Schwarzenegger, The Bot Machine, The Mime Machine, MODOK of Mercy

The Tame Machine

IT'S OVER!!!

Mom's Friendly Robot Company (Futurama), Robby the Robot (Forbidden Planet) and Johnny Five (Short Circuit) are both friendly robots/tame machines, the Deja Vu lyric references The Time Machine's familiar riffs/melodies, the T-800 most certainly is not a tame machine, A Domesticated Contraption is a synonym for a tame machine, H.G. Wells is the author of the novella The Time Machine. There's also the recurring theme of time travel throughout some of the clues, with Futurama, The Terminator and Somewhere in Time all featuring it.

Over to you, Jer.

Back