Guess the altered Iron Maiden songtitle

My cat eat 4 times for breakfast since 5 am.. He has stopped for a little snap but He will come back for more very soon :lol:
Cats are real ogres... :D I saw that when I lived by my parents for the last 10 months : their 4 cats were very hungry and ate every 30 minutes... :p

My parents are also very busy with 18 street cats that they take care of by giving them food and a part of their house... So, you can easily imagine the mess it is to take care of all these cats... :facepalm:

damn it. I hate that lack of respect for others
I hate it too... But, since the covid stuff and the lockdowns, particularly here in France, people are getting more disrespectful towards others. I think it's because of the silent that was reigning in the streets during 2020 and 2021. This silent was considered by many as deadly (for them silence means death) whereas scientists are all OK with the fact that it's the noise that can cause death... :(

I hate it too... But, since the covid stuff and the lockdowns, particularly here in France, people are getting more disrespectful towards others. I think it's because of the silent that was reigning in the streets during 2020 and 2021. This silent was considered by many as deadly (for them silence means death) whereas scientists are all OK with the fact that it's the noise that can cause death... :(
Absolutely right. Behavior has been worse since the pandemic. And I can talk by myself that since then I developed a big intolerance to noise because irritates me and that produces mental health problems and high blood pressure, stress…and chronic sleep problems

Absolutely right. Behavior has been worse since the pandemic. And I can talk by myself that since then I developed a big intolerance to noise because irritates me and that produces mental health problems and high blood pressure, stress…and chronic sleep problems
I sympathize with what you are going through, because I'm like you and I have the same health problems for 5 years. Wherever I move, I always find noisy neighbors with no regard for others... France (but I can easily imagine being the same in your country) became a huge mess full of selfish and self-centered people... :facepalm:

I'm so sorry for you and hope that you'll feel better soon. :)

I'm so sorry for you and hope that you'll feel better soon. :)
Well, it's like a new psychological pathology called misophony or sensitive to noise… Street noises, sirens, screams, people speaking loud, the elevator, the neighborhood It's not a thing that you can obsess with it (it also could be), it's just so repetitive sometimes that enters in your mind slowly everyday. Thank you very much for your words. ;)

Clue #1
TSOAt.jpg

Clue #2
Only one word has been changed. Unfortunately, my English has failed me once again, so I couldn't make it into a pun.

Clue #3
I picked this painting because it's notorious, I mean look at the center figures. Look at their hands! Gee, I wonder what might ol' Judas mean...
Also, from the meta- point of view, the song is from an album that's hardly very popular. And no, definitely not from my favourite one, so you may stop with the TXF and AMOLAD guesses.

Clue #4
Some of you were actually dancing around the correct idea - look at what they're doing and where are they doing it (or, in that regard, how).
As for the song itself, the only soloist is Dave... and he does a very good job, methinks.

Wrong guesses: Aristotle the Great // Holier Than A Thousand Feuds // Look For The Truth Juice // Look for the Wine // Brighter Than A Thousand Bulbs // Brighter Than A Thousand Students // Don't Think About The Eyes Of A Smarter // Judas Be My Wise // When Two Clouds Collide

Back