Guess the altered Iron Maiden songtitle

So, it's a painting from Raphael called "The Argument Of The Holy Sacrament"...

It is not, the painting is indeed by Raphael, but The Argument Of The Holy Sacrament is a different one:

disputation_of_the_holy_sacrament.jpg

This one I used is a slightly more famous one, called The School of Athens.

So
My guess is : Holier Than A Thousand Feuds ?
is an incorrect guess, although (possibly by chance) you are closer to the truth than you'd expect.

Look For The Truth Juice?
Again, nope.

Clue #1
TSOAt.jpg

Clue #2
Only one word has been changed. Unfortunately, my English has failed me once again, so I couldn't make it into a pun.

Wrong guesses: Aristotle the Great // Holier Than A Thousand Feuds // Look For The Truth Juice

A whole lotta nos.

Clue #1
TSOAt.jpg

Clue #2
Only one word has been changed. Unfortunately, my English has failed me once again, so I couldn't make it into a pun.

Clue #3
I picked this painting because it's notorious, I mean look at the center figures. Look at their hands! Gee, I wonder what might ol' Judas mean...
Also, from the meta- point of view, the song is from an album that's hardly very popular. And no, definitely not from my favourite one, so you may stop with the TXF and AMOLAD guesses.

Wrong guesses: Aristotle the Great // Holier Than A Thousand Feuds // Look For The Truth Juice // Look for the Wine // Brighter Than A Thousand Bulbs // Brighter Than A Thousand Students

Back