Guess the altered Iron Maiden songtitle

No and no.

Clue # 1
pic (1).jpg

Clue # 2
Since this painting isn't the most known piece of art ever, I'll give some clues even as to what is depicted.

So, the place is important - though the altered title isn't exactly about the place itself - and it's not Rome. Looking at the figures in the front might give you a hint what is going on here.

Clue # 3
And once again, it's only one letter away from the original title.

Clue # 4
Like I wrote in the second clue, the place is important, but the story is more important still. There's more to the story than just the city/cities and the fire. What characters do we know? What happened there?

Clue # 5
The hindisght isn't always 20/20.

Wrong guesses: Fires Warning When Two Rome Collide // Burning Men Fishing // The Wicker Town // WrathGod // Don't Look To Sodom And Gomorrah // For The Greater Fire Of Gomorrah // The Sodoma And The Gomorrah // Fires Warning // Lord of the Fires // Lotsfer Words (Big ‘Orra) // The Ass-assins // 2 Minutes to Midlight // Guest for Fire

I was thinking “Glance Of Death”, but that changes more than one letter.

Really hard to work salt into a Maiden song title with only one letter change, and “Saltellite 15…The Final Frontier” seems unlikely.

Somehow I still have 4 more potential guesses. For now let’s go with:

Another Wife

I was thinking “Glance Of Death”, but that changes more than one letter.

Really hard to work salt into a Maiden song title with only one letter change, and “Saltellite 15…The Final Frontier” seems unlikely.

Somehow I still have 4 more potential guesses. For now let’s go with:

Another Wife

You are incredibly close. With the way you're thinking and even with the guess - wrong song, but incredibly close.

Time's up!

Clue #1:
86c669a7caaebd3c2b452614b43cbaa4.jpg
Clue #2: Let's assume the people in the painting are non-believers

Incorrect guesses: Trance Of Death

Time's up!

Clue #1:
86c669a7caaebd3c2b452614b43cbaa4.jpg
Clue #2: Let's assume the people in the painting are non-believers

Clue #3: Change the voiced labiodental fricative sound in the original title to a voiced dental fricative sound and you're most of the way there

Incorrect guesses: Trance Of Death, The Humbelievers, Judgement Of The Riven

Back