Great sources for TONS of bootlegs!

I was kinda hoping for a mp3 download XD

Depending upon your interenet setup you may or may not have to forward ports. Some can get away with the default settings.

As for mp3 bootlegs, you may not find what you want. Many bootleg traders do not mess with them.

Ideally, UPnP can be used to do that automatically, if router supports it. Even passive mode is worth a try, as many users are connected in active mode.

Techincally, if IronCarnage doesn't want to participate in hub, which requires already present lossless bootleg collection, or a willingness to acquire and immediately share lossless boots, there's no point in registration. Run off downloads are the exact opposite of the hub's policy, and spirit.

However I'll connect in a next couple of days and see if I can find the bootleg. The bootleg will be lossless so you do your MP3 encoding. If that happens please do not share the MP3 version. Using lossy boots for local consumption (MP3 players/phones/etc) is OK, share is not.

Ideally, UPnP can be used to do that automatically, if router supports it. Even passive mode is worth a try, as many users are connected in active mode.

Techincally, if IronCarnage doesn't want to participate in hub, which requires already present lossless bootleg collection, or a willingness to acquire and immediately share lossless boots, there's no point in registration. Run off downloads are the exact opposite of the hub's policy, and spirit.

However I'll connect in a next couple of days and see if I can find the bootleg. The bootleg will be lossless so you do your MP3 encoding. If that happens please do not share the MP3 version. Using lossy boots for local consumption (MP3 players/phones/etc) is OK, share is not.
If you do get it, please share the lossless version. It should be added to dimeadozen as well.

Last edited:

Cheers

I have this bootleg in FLAC

Band: Iron Maiden

Date: 1980-06-20
City: London
Venue: Rainbow Theatre

Title: Revelations At The Rainbow
Source: Soundboard

Lenght: 76:01

Lineage:
Trade -> Easy CD-DA Extractor -> FLAC

Setlist:

1. Intro (The Ides Of March) 1:26
2. Sanctuary 4:31
3. Wrathchild 3:18
4. Prowler 4:13
5. Remember Tomorrow 5:55
6. Killers 5:39
7. Running Free 5:17
8. Another Life 6: 44
9. Transylvania 3:52
10. Strange World 5:31
11. Charlotte The Harlot 5:23
12. Phantom Of The Opera 8:03
13. Iron Maiden 4:56
14. Drifter 11:04

Do not sell, trade freely!
Do not convert to any lossy formats!

Cheers,
wowarz

Uploading it to Google Drive now.

What are your thoughts on this?
This is another site, however it has some pretty strict rules. After you join, you discover that in order to have access to the bootlegs, you have to upload 3 lossless shows that are not already on the site. And in order to stay a member, you have to find and upload more shows on a regular basis. With other sites that are much less strict, I just don't see the point in running things like that.

This is another site, however it has some pretty strict rules. After you join, you discover that in order to have access to the bootlegs, you have to upload 3 lossless shows that are not already on the site. And in order to stay a member, you have to find and upload more shows on a regular basis. With other sites that are much less strict, I just don't see the point in running things like that.

Signed up on this site, saw the rules and left. Never have tried to post anything. Not gonna jump through THAT many hoops for shows when I belong to the DC++ Maiden hub. I can probably find any IM show in that hub if I wanted to.

This site might have changed things because now you just need to upload 3 shows not on the site, however you don't need to keep uploading more shows.

Back