Great sources for TONS of bootlegs!

Herz666

Prowler
I was kinda hoping for a mp3 download XD
Depending upon your interenet setup you may or may not have to forward ports. Some can get away with the default settings.

As for mp3 bootlegs, you may not find what you want. Many bootleg traders do not mess with them.

Zare

Automaton Sovietico
Ideally, UPnP can be used to do that automatically, if router supports it. Even passive mode is worth a try, as many users are connected in active mode.

Techincally, if IronCarnage doesn't want to participate in hub, which requires already present lossless bootleg collection, or a willingness to acquire and immediately share lossless boots, there's no point in registration. Run off downloads are the exact opposite of the hub's policy, and spirit.

However I'll connect in a next couple of days and see if I can find the bootleg. The bootleg will be lossless so you do your MP3 encoding. If that happens please do not share the MP3 version. Using lossy boots for local consumption (MP3 players/phones/etc) is OK, share is not.

Travis The Dragon

Site design/product promotions for LightUpFun.com
Ideally, UPnP can be used to do that automatically, if router supports it. Even passive mode is worth a try, as many users are connected in active mode.

Techincally, if IronCarnage doesn't want to participate in hub, which requires already present lossless bootleg collection, or a willingness to acquire and immediately share lossless boots, there's no point in registration. Run off downloads are the exact opposite of the hub's policy, and spirit.

However I'll connect in a next couple of days and see if I can find the bootleg. The bootleg will be lossless so you do your MP3 encoding. If that happens please do not share the MP3 version. Using lossy boots for local consumption (MP3 players/phones/etc) is OK, share is not.
If you do get it, please share the lossless version. It should be added to dimeadozen as well.

Last edited:

IronCarnage

Prowler

Cheers