Gojira

Here is the official video.

Proceeds from this song will benefit The Articulation of Indigenous Peoples of Brazil (APIB ) who advocate for environmental and cultural rights of indigenous tribes in the Amazon who have suffered immensely - victims of deforestation, land loss, forced labor, violence, and harassment.

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Last edited:
So who here has listened to the new album?

I've been outspoken as to how much I think Magma sucks. This one is slightly better; atmosphere is a lot better as I felt Magma had too many rock-ish relaxed happy moments, while this one is full-on melancholy. It's heavier than Magma overall, but also has some lighter moments. Vocals are mostly awful and buried in the mixc; Joe's voice has gone to shit completely, not that he was ever a masterful vocalist.

I personally think that they will never reach the heights of From Mars To Sirius again. Big fall from grace.

I quite like Fortitude. Excellent release by a band destined to become very big in the near future. :edmetal:

To make matters even better, they seem to be really nice guys.

Yes, these guys as other bands like Haken, The Ocean, Opeth… work very hard to have that precision playing… and when someone ask some member of Maiden about if they will play Alexander the Great, Empire of the Clouds…they say, well I don't think so, they have so many changes… come on dudes!!! You're prefer playing golf to rehearsing them. You're f***ing lazy men.

Yes, these guys as other bands like Haken, The Ocean, Opeth… work very hard to have that precision playing… and when someone ask some member of Maiden about if they will play Alexander the Great, Empire of the Clouds…they say, well I don't think so, they have so many changes… come on dudes!!! You're prefer playing golf to rehearsing them. You're f***ing lazy men.

Show some respect to Maiden mate. It takes a lot of effort to collaborate with different companies to brew beers under your name.

Back