• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Eliminated:
Stand By Him
Genesis
Infestissumam
Majesty
Deus in Absentia
WTF!?!?!? Deus might have been the best song.
Zenith

Promoted:
Con Clavi Con Dio
Ritual
Elizabeth

Prequelle has joined the game!!!! We are moving along faster than I thought we would.

I agree with Collin: unjust that Deus In Absentia goes out this early. Oh well.

In this round, anyone who votes against Life Eternal deserves a swift hard kick in the privates. Rivals Cirice and Square Hammer as Ghost's best song. A highlight of their live show.

Last edited:
Jigolo Har Meggido
Monstrance Clock
Faith
Miasma
Pro Memoria
Witch Image
Helvetesfonster

Okay, Prequelle may actually be the best Ghost album. I love this new style, and the highlights here are better than those of other albums. Really liking this one.

Gigolo Har Megiddo
Monstrance Clock
Spirit
Mummy Dust
Ashes
Helvetesfonster
Life Eternal

In my mind, Prequelle might be the definitive Ghost album. My appreciation for Ghost was lackluster until I heard this album. 'Rats' and 'Dance Macabre' are amazing songs and were both excellent singles that pushed the popularity of this band to new heights. Other tracks like 'See The Light' , 'Miasma', and 'Life Eternal' are among the bands best and essential songs in Ghost's discography. This album was the next step they needed to take to continue to grow their popularity, and I expect the next album after this to follow suit.

In my mind, Prequelle might be the definitive Ghost album. My appreciation for Ghost was lackluster until I heard this album. 'Rats' and 'Dance Macabre' are amazing songs and were both excellent singles that pushed the popularity of this band to new heights. Other tracks like 'See The Light' , 'Miasma', and 'Life Eternal' are among the bands best and essential songs in Ghost's discography. This album was the next step they needed to take to continue to grow their popularity, and I expect the next album after this to follow suit.

Second best album for me, I think it trails off a bit towards the end, Helvetesfonster is actually two nice sections of music but they go on for too long, maybe it might have worked better as a chillax album wind down track at the end, but where it is in the running order diminishes Life Eternal for me. Also, the fact that Life Etenral rips off the end of Stairway as well detracts from it (although I suspect the rip off is a little joke). The rest is great though, and in Danse Macabre* they have the best track since Opus Eponymous.

*Danse Macabre is a complete theft from Big City Nights though LOL

Man oh man oh man, Prequelle is just too friggin' good. I'm gonna listen to Load and then I'll write up my review today because this album is fucking awesome.

Back