Ghost

[larry david]Pretty good, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty good[/larry david]

I like that he's changed the words so the Phantom is singing, very Ghost, but the bass player wimps out in the solo section

I think they did a great job! Kept it true to the original and added some Ghost touches to it.

Wonder if they will play it on the upcoming tour?

Good cover. I like how they brought up the bass.

Half their fans in the comments however, seem to think it's an Andrew Lloyd Webber song.

I thought it was pretty good. The sound was great and instrumentally I have no complaints, the vocals just felt a bit awkward at times.

It was weird hearing a "new" Iron Maiden song where my speakers didn't sound like they were in another room with two wet blankets covering them. Plus I didn't notice any clipping in the Ghost cover.

Guitars are castrated during the verses, vocals are weak and processed af, and keyboards add nothing. Drums might as well be a drum machine, it's like someone just played along after listening to the song once.

They should just stick with covering pop songs, that works much better for them.

I think they did a great job! Kept it true to the original and added some Ghost touches to it.

Wonder if they will play it on the upcoming tour?

Maybe or maybe they'll play it on the last two nights in Inglewood where there won't be an opening band and they'll play a longer set and film the shows for a live video.

Back