GAMES DISCUSSION - submissions welcome!

Opeth referendum?

• Total voters
Here's an idea for a game/survivor for Maiden (if it's not done before, ofc):

ALBUM COVERS only (or plus live albums, singles, compilations/best of and DVD's covers)

I'm in for any kind of Survivor about Maiden, but from the poll I'm in for best solo/s and best never played live song.

I was also thinking about a game with poules. 4 abums or songs in every poule battle against each other like a world champion league. The winner of each poule goes to the next round and so on. Don´t know if it will be a success though.

My fault peeps. Didn´t realize "poule" isn´t used in other languages as well. It´s a group of teams or in this case songs or albums.

A simple idea: how about a tiny Judas Priest survivor? The only songs allowed are songs whose names end in "-er" or "-or". Every album of theirs (except Point Of Entry and Nostradamus) has at least one of these songs on it!

Game will be starting as soon as I finish BBE, so in about 10-15 days.
Fuck yes. I'm really excited for this Crusade and that list of songs is really good. Some random thoughts: In hindsight I wish I'd gone with a different Ahab song but it's still all good, and thanks to whoever submitted I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That) - awesome song. Should've submitted Objects In The Rear View Mirror May Appear Closer Than They Are too but ran out of room. Glad someone submitted Echoes! Ran out of room there too. Wish The End by The Doors was there too, yet another song I didn't have enough room for. All in all this looks like it'll be great and I'm very excited and thank you NP for hosting it!

Spotify playlist for The Crusade of Epics is here:

Game will be starting as soon as I finish BBE, so in about 10-15 days.
Most of these are new to me. I hope I will have the time to listen to them.
One thing I know for sure now is that I will be voting against I'd Do Anything for Love. I fucking hate that song!

One thing I know for sure now is that I will be voting against I'd Do Anything for Love. I fucking hate that song!
If you’ve only ever heard the five minute radio cut be sure to hear the whole thing (which you may have before). It’s a really good song with a lot of shifting moods throughout and the way they chopped it up for radio is sickening.

If you’ve only ever heard the five minute radio cut be sure to hear the whole thing (which you may have before). It’s a really good song with a lot of shifting moods throughout and the way they chopped it up for radio is sickening.

I don’t think her problem is it’s chopped up, though, unfortunately...

Actually, that's one of the things that annoys me the most about it - it goes on for like three hours! And no, I"m sorry, but I don't find the full version any more appealing. :(

Actually, that's one of the things that annoys me the most about it - it goes on for like three hours! And no, I"m sorry, but I don't find the full version any more appealing. :(
This song sucks in all its versions. Bad music, bad lyrics, and, most importantly, wrong message.

Back