GAMES DISCUSSION - submissions welcome!

Opeth referendum?

• Total voters
Thanks! :)

Is it alright if I run it a little differently than the way you do your survivors by the way? I had an idea that I wanted to try and give it a run-through to see if it can work.

I was just wondering...if we ever did do a second Beatles survivor, would we count the Abbey Road Medley as one song or as separate songs?

I was just wondering...if we ever did do a second Beatles survivor, would we count the Abbey Road Medley as one song or as separate songs?
Oh, I would hope for separate. Sun King and Mean Mr Mustard are two songs I love more than most of the band’s discography, but wouldn’t vote for the medley just for those two songs.

I would love to host an Armored Saint survivor/noobvivor in the future! Their discography is pretty small and I really think a lot of folks around here would enjoy their music. Any one interested?

Okay, now I've suddenly got the extreme urge to host a Beatles survivor.

...um, how many would be willing to participate in that?
I doubt that I would be relistening to them but I know their material practically by heart, so sure, I’m down.

I just wanna throw these two out there and see if people would be interested in either of them whenever the ALEVIVOR hits completion:

Some time ago people were discussing a King Diamond / Mercyful Fate survivor. Are people still interested? I’d be happy to host if so.

And a while back I suggested a death metal equivalent of the Cheesevivor, a Brootalvivor or something to that effect. Like the Cheesevivor, it would include 32 bands, this time of the death metal variety, and they would be voted upon based on how “BROOTAL!!!” they are. I know of several bands already that could take part in it, but I’m not sure if anyone would even be up for it anyway.

Of course, I first need to return to the States so we can finish Alestorm, but this is for future and I’m just interested to know how many participants there would be for them.

Back