FUNNY / RANDOM / WEIRD Pictures...

1) You're at the future past tour and you hear the intro of The Parchment.
2) You hear the intro of Caught Somewhere In Time.
3) Your hear the intro of Hell On Earth.
4) "My Son, Ask For Thyself Another Kingdom, For That Which I Leave Is Too Small For Thee."

315099673_559414746186086_8315069149514639864_n.jpg

1) You're at the future past tour and you hear the intro of The Parchment.
2) You hear the intro of Caught Somewhere In Time.
3) Your hear the intro of Hell On Earth.
4) "My Son, Ask For Thyself Another Kingdom, For That Which I Leave Is Too Small For Thee."

View attachment 23599
My Italian seems to be better than my French then. I swear I understood each and every word in the last image. :smartarse:
Very accurate translation btw :ok:

"My Son, Ask For Thyself Another Kingdom, For That Which I Leave Is Too Small For Thee."

And after 15 years of campaigns, killing hundreds of thousands and conquering half of the world, his best story still happened when he was a child.

And after 40 years of touring, being worshiped by hundreds of thousands and having his own Statements thread, his most desired solo, is the one he forgot to play.

But he's learning as we speak. From YouTube.
hq720.jpg

@Brigantium @Night Prowler :D

Alligators are often confused with their close cousins, the crocodiles. The confusion is understandable, since all alligators are crocodilians, but not all crocodilians are alligators!
Water: Alligators prefer fresh water, while crocs tend to prefer saltwater or brackish water, which is a combination of saltwater and freshwater. This is because most crocodiles have glands in their mouths to expel salt from their systems. Alligators do not possess this gland.

Habitat: Alligators are native to the Southern United States (like the Florida Everglades!) and China. Crocodiles are found in Africa, Australia, India, Central America and in the Pacific.

Aggressiveness: Although both alligators and crocodiles can be dangerous (so be careful!), alligators are usually much less aggressive than crocodiles. When cleaning alligator pools, some zookeepers can tread around alligators without eliciting a response. Crocodiles almost always react aggressively.

1E9FA757-9088-478A-AA2E-FD0888CDA867.jpeg

I hope now it's clear :smartarse:

Last edited:
313876253_692134245604026_9126852734711943476_n-jpg.23710
Needs more hurdy-gurdy, though Steve does look surprisingly fetching...

Someone thought that it would be great to wearing him with the same color coat of his karate belt at that time but his face is saying…some heads are gonna roll :lol: … and his fists are ready to punch or hiding something lethal

Back