FUNNY / RANDOM / WEIRD Pictures...

Speaking of which . . .
o31bljt74th21.png

I kinda thought that was its purpose.

To be honest, when the very first page of the thread contains these

^LOL

BTW... I never intended to cheat on you people...

But, I gotta let you know: this was my Inter-webz-birthday-presents today... :bigsmile:

pileofweed.jpg
<--- this, I love... :D

picture3lo2.jpg
<---- She, I miss in my life... (seriously)

funny-picture-1240828643.jpg
<---- This, I actually got... :yey:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............................

I love my dear inter-webz friends.... And they know what I love them all... :p

EDIT:

Just woke up, and one of the boys had been creative, and made this... :lol:

AJpileofweed.jpg

Stole this one too:

223949016_moZsc-M.jpg

ROFL

I have long suspected the squirrels of massing an army, and your pic, together with mine, proves it!!! :lol:

TheColonel.jpg

armed-squirrel.jpg

7-21-07-army_squirrel.jpg

Army_Squirrel.jpg

Yeah, who wouldn't trust these guys... :lol:

fat_jedi.jpg
starwars_kid.jpg

yoda.JPG

Hmmmm...

funny-pictures-jedi-bunny-dark-side-eating.jpg

^ and I think I know why... :lol:

The empire, on the other hand... No appeal at all...

stormtrooper6.jpg
sexy-storm-trooper.jpg

sexytrooper.jpg

1331711371_b605f4c3c7.jpg
watermarksm

:lol: :bigsmile: :lol:

It's kinda hard to lower the standards, now isn't it?

Yeah, but the standards have increased over the years, and people had become quite selective about what they posted here. Whatever.

It's all cheap attempts to get likes. Honestly, when someone drops 15 pictures at once, I don't even look at them, I just skim.

It was windy and cold as fuck outside and he walked around in a t-shirt and an unzipped leather jacket. He had a face and posture that said: "Admire me, I do not fear the cold."
I've always been amazed by people who walk outside wearing shorts in the winter. I mean, in Finland winters are quite cold. For some reason those people are always men. :)

It's all cheap attempts to get likes

Wait, what? Do the likes have any purpose, actually? I thought they didn't… in which case attempting to get as much as possible seems… kinda desperate, doesn't it?

Even if you were right, then Diesel's approach (for example) is contraproductive, because I'd kinda give him the like for about half of the pictures in the post and then wouldn't for the other half. So I just skip.

However

Yeah, but the standards have increased over the years, and people had become quite selective about what they posted here. Whatever.

I apologise if I posted here too much or too much bollocks. I'll try too keep it down.

Though this was funny

Back