FUNNY / RANDOM / WEIRD Pictures...

Maybe people don’t think the pictures I post are funny. Don’t random and weird still apply here?

If you’re not laughing, it’s fine. I don’t care. I think they’re funny and I’m posting them here so that others can share in what I felt. If you don’t, cool. If they don’t, cool.

Something being “funny” is extremely subjective. There is no objective standard possible. It’s all personal opinion. Some will like, others may hate it, and many can find it meh.

Cool beans.

Category: Random.
Probably the most positive and challenging message I've seen from a band. Artwork is beautiful as well.
upload_2019-2-22_0-5-58.png

Maybe people don’t think the pictures I post are funny. Don’t random and weird still apply here?

If you’re not laughing, it’s fine. I don’t care. I think they’re funny and I’m posting them here so that others can share in what I felt. If you don’t, cool. If they don’t, cool.

Something being “funny” is extremely subjective. There is no objective standard possible. It’s all personal opinion. Some will like, others may hate it, and many can find it meh.

Cool beans.

:notworthy:

Cool beans.

If I may say... I personally have no problem with your posts in any way. But if you put 20 pics in one post, then consciously or subconsciously I get the feeling as if you're not filtering it in any way. And maybe you don't want to, that's fine. But I'd get the feeling anyway. Which might lead to others kinda... drifting off and not paying attention. Skipping through. And skipping even through the good stuff (I just had to send the "eel on musk" pic to wife when I saw that in the morning, it made my day).

Maybe that was Perun's point. Maybe not, I've probably misunderstood him myself as well at first.
But I hope you're gonna dig up some good bullshit again, anyway. ;)

Fair enough. Wasn't my intention when posting them because I did think they were all funny or weird enough to get some interesting reactions. Guess that went too far. :p

52633899_1980029838958891_3308144421681233920_n.png

Back