Flight 666 Double DVD Out This May!

I noticed FTGGOG as well when I saw the movie in the cinema, but I hadn't noticed that it was a live version... I thought to myself that this was either old studio footage, or something that they did just for show - "Hey, we're gonna shoot the Caveman interview now, load a song and just pretend like you're working on it" :D

Nope, he's talking about Donington 2007, which is confirmed to be released as a live DVD.

I hope they will make a double Donington release and finally let us watch watch Donington in high quality

I hope they don't release Donington because it was easily their worst performance of 2007, and the worst I've heard of the entire AMOLAD tour.

GuineaPig said:
I hope they don't release Donington because it was easily their worst performance of 2007,

Ludwigshafen was worse.

gulranek said:
I noticed FTGGOG as well when I saw the movie in the cinema, but I hadn't noticed that it was a live version... I thought to myself that this was either old studio footage, or something that they did just for show - "Hey, we're gonna shoot the Caveman interview now, load a song and just pretend like you're working on it" :D

Isn't there also a bit from 'The longest day'?

national acrobat said:
From memory, I thought it was only These Colours Don't Run.  :S

Hey dude, tell us about the premiere! Did you meet (someone of) the band? Autograph?

Forostar said:
Hey dude, tell us about the premiere! Did you meet (someone of) the band? Autograph?

All of the band except Steve and Dave were there, and well I didn't take anything to be autographed, and I also didn't fancy fighting my way to the front of literally dozens of fans! ;)
But it was really fun, the whole of the crew were there in tuxedos having a right ole laugh, the flight crew in their get-up too, and Nicko shouting things out throughout the film.
Plus I can now say I've been to a London (not quite Leicester Sq) film premiere.

Forostar said:
I guess it would be really nice to say hi. :)

It is.  :bigsmile:

13154_2.jpg

Forostar said:
Cool, from Bruce's position I reckon that was in England. :)

In London, to be more precise, just before Christmas (22nd December 2006). I went with my better half to both Maiden concerts at Earls Court (22nd and 23rd) during a week of holidays and, while doing some sightseeing after visiting Tate Britain, we bumped into Bruce, who had just stopped to wait for his wife! We had a brief chat and I asked politely for a pic. Bruce asked me to get closer to the car - he was going to leave the car for the pic, but as he had parked on a yellow line and the traffic was pretty manic with Christmas shoppers opted not to do it - and he ended thanking us for going to the shows. A surreal experience!  :bigsmile:

The car is Bruce's Jaguar XK8. He also still drives his old Land Rover.

Back