Favorite Maiden song you've never seen live

Definitely Still Life.
Wasn't into Maiden in 1983, but would have loved to hear it at the 1988-08-27 show that I saw (Schweinfurt, Germany).
Unfortunately they only played it later during this tour in November and December.

One of my alltime Maiden favourite songs !!!

Same. I know I sound like a broken record, but the Maiden England tour as a whole was such a letdown.

I agree. I caught rhem live in 88 so I've gotten to hear Infinite Dreams in person. Great song. My all time favorite that I have not heard live is Rime of the ancient mariner. I cannot get over how they played 2 mins to midnight over ID. Even ATSS was fun to hear but could have been substituted. Their stage was a letdown also. I caught them in 2012 in Houston and they didn't even use the clairvoyant inflatable during 7th son...it was an airbrushed backdrop instead. I noticed it in Houston and in all the Youtube concerts I've seen...they start losing the crownd during the middle of SSOASS. And then they totally drop the best metal song ever written... Hallowed be thy name! End of rant!

The Nomad

This is my number 1 Iron Maiden song and hearing it live would be literally amazing for me.

It's way too bad that they will almost certainly never play it because they have the dignity of knowing they ripped off half of the song from Beckett's 'Life's Shadow' and couldn't perform it live with a clean conscience.

Back