Favorite Maiden song you've never seen live

And if you think this was the worst, imagine the radio interview with Geoff and Miranda, where one of the subjects discussed was dildos. Miranda was very talkative on the subject, with Geoff sitting across the table, who interjected a few times. I was kinda baffled when I saw it on youtube...

Not boring. "Wed" Would be excellent: appeasing the classic maiden fan and yet throwing out something rare to the setlist. And oh my goodness would it rock. As much as I'm looking forward to hearing the new album..... I think the setlist reveal and getting to some shows is an even more exciting proposition.
What an unbelievable time to be alive.......

And if you think this was the worst, imagine the radio interview with Geoff and Miranda, where one of the subjects discussed was dildos. Miranda was very talkative on the subject, with Geoff sitting across the table, who interjected a few times. I was kinda baffled when I saw it on youtube...

Or, the QR guitarist giving out these picks...
parkerpic-1.jpg

12 shows between 1984 and 2011 and only really disappointed not to hear Where Eagles Dare, To Tame A Land and Remember Tomorrow of the more frequently played songs. Alexander The Great would have been my choice over Rime Of The Ancient Mariner for the SIT tour but Rime was devastatingly awesome to be fair. Only The Good Die Young could have been another classic live song and it is put in to perspective when you look at how long they have been churning out the awfulness of Can I Play With Madness. My biggest regret is stopping following the tours after FOTD until TFF but having a large family has been a pretty good excuse. Will be taking my two eldest daughters to a show on the next tour.

Man, Queensryche seem really sleazy now.
Were. They have gone back to their roots and put out a good (although sonically butchered) album and are due with a new in October. I'm losing interest in them though since their live shows mostly caters to the nostalgia. They don't play many new songs.

And no, Parker Lundgren's marriage to Geoff Tate's step daughter did not last. :p

Queensryche is an anomaly to me. Two classic all time records. I still spin omc fairly regularly. It is beyond epic.
But talk about a bad apple ruining the basket, or whatever the phrase is. Went to see the Tate lead current lineup at a small venue in vegas awhile back. Yeesh! Not good. Butchered, lazy performance.

Queensryche is an anomaly to me. Two classic all time records. I still spin omc fairly regularly. It is beyond epic.
But talk about a bad apple ruining the basket, or whatever the phrase is. Went to see the Tate lead current lineup at a small venue in vegas awhile back. Yeesh! Not good. Butchered, lazy performance.
You mean O:M and Empire? I'm pretty damnfond of Promised Land as well.

I did mean om and empire, but there are bits of other albums that are great as well. I even enjuy "mindcrime 2" a bit. Even though it is controversial and not even recognized as QR by many. Including the band itself sans Tate. Check out the music videos for those songs if you're in the mood for a laugh!!
:p:facepalm:

Om2 has a handfull of good songs. I bought it straight after OM1 in 2006. I had a hard time accepting it was the same vocalist.

Seen: 7th son of a 7th son, Phantom of the opera, brighter than a thousand suns, Remember Tomorrow.

dreamlist: infinite dreams (too bad they did not play it in the Maiden England tour), flash of the blade, transylvania.

I was very mad when I was on the Ed Hunter Tour and they dropped Stranger in a Strange Land after 4 shows

Hi. I'm new here. :D
My first IM gig was back in 1984 (when I was 20) in my hometown Ljubljana on World Slavery Tour. Next year's tour will be my 12'th IM gig.

19.8.1984 Ljubljana
21.01.1996 Ljubljana
09.06.2000 Izola
17.06.2003 Zagreb
31.05.2005 Graz
02.12.2006 Milano
02.06.2007 Ljubljana
10.08.2008 Split
17.08.2010 Codroipo
31.07.2013 Zagreb
17.06.2014 Belgrade

Would love to hear Flash Of The Blade and To Tame A Land live. :)

Back