Favorite Maiden song you've never seen live

Still Life is my choice. I don't think it has ever been played in the US, even on the apiece of Mind tour. Flash of the Blade might be interesting too. Or maybe not.

It was on the UK leg of the Seventh Tour. Did it not make it to the US then?

It was on the UK leg of the Seventh Tour. Did it not make it to the US then?

Still Life was added to the set list in the UK after the US tour portion ended so no, the USA has never heard Still Life. Killers and Die With Your Boots on were also added after the USA tour ended. Only 2 locations in the USA heard Sea of Madness from Somewhere on Tour and then they dropped it :( Most of the USA has not gotten much of Somewhere in Time either on top of other rarities from Powerslave, Brave New World, ect.... Out of the Silent Planet was played in Europe and a few South American shows but never in the states..

Agreed. I think the '90 - '93 period was their worst, but BQOBD would be an awesome early-in-the-set surprise, and Bring Your Daughter was a stand-out singalong in those days and would be a great first encore in my opinion.

^ it would be fun but I'd like to hear sign of the cross again.... loved it on BNW tour and I was younger and think I'd appreciate it more now

I'd love to hear infinite dreams again. As for never-played-before songs I'd say Starblind

While I wouldn't say it's the worst Maiden song I've seen live, I am getting sick of Wrathchild, and would like to see something different played from Killers.

Perhaps the worst song would be Aftermath, on the X Factor tour, which I found to be rather boring. I'm also not a huge fan of El Dorado, which was the only Final Frontier song played on the US leg of the tour (which focused on the BNW-FF material). And Brave New World is one of the weaker songs from that album.

Apart from the obvious epic songs that they never played live such as Alexander The Great, I'd like to hear any AMOLAD song, since they have never played any song from this album here in South America. They forgot us on AMOLAD tour :(.

:rocker:I'd love to see a major suprise song on this upcoming tour. WHAT!! will I saaayyyyy???...JUDGEMENT DAY!!!!

Not just a Blaze song, but a non-album Blaze song. That would be a surprise indeed.

Seriously, I'd expect to see Maiden cover "Tears of the Dragon" and the entire British Lion album before that happens.

Agreed. I think the '90 - '93 period was their worst, but BQOBD would be an awesome early-in-the-set surprise, and Bring Your Daughter was a stand-out singalong in those days and would be a great first encore in my opinion.

I might be with the minority,but IMO FOTD is the last almost classic album with some classic songs.

Bring Your Daughter was played as "recently" as 2003. It's still possible to see it again, I think. But not on this next tour, when the focus will be the new album. If BYD happens again, it's the next cabaret tour.

Bring Your Daughter was played as "recently" as 2003. It's still possible to see it again, I think. But not on this next tour, when the focus will be the new album. If BYD happens again, it's the next cabaret tour.
Picture this being an Iron Maiden backdrop and Bruce Dickinson at the helm (I suppose NSFW)

images

queensrycheslide.jpg

images

Back