Favorite Iron Maiden Voice

Who is your favourite Iron Maiden vocalist?

• Paul Di'Anno

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Bruce Dickinson

Votes: 136 87.2%
  • Blaze Bayley

Votes: 9 5.8%

• Total voters
ManOnTheEdge said:
Bruce, hands down. That guy's vocal range is beyond anything one can imagine. He is our one and only Air Raid Siren.  :yey: :yey: :yey:

Even though i agree, i have to point out that Rob Halford has a broader vocal range.

As i don't remember if i already stated my opinion here, I'll say:
BRUCE DUHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ahm.

Actually, the whole Adrian Smith stuff started even before Chuck Norris Facts became popular.

lordantwarrior said:
I voted Paul he he. Then I saw Bruce's victory margin and wished I hadn't :lol:

He would've been second place for me if it wasn't for the fact that he was a douche to Maiden after he left, while Blaze respectfully bowed out and still talks to Bruce civilly. XD

Where's the love for Di"Anno? I prefer him strictly speaking as the singer, although my favorite album is AMOLAD and I listen to Bruce stuff more often.

I can't vote in this poll. My problem is that I find a big difference between Bruce pre-Blaze and Bruce post-Blaze, and far prefer the latter. I loved Blaze, though I think his most recent solo albums are even better than what he did with Maiden.

I didn't like DiAnno at all.

I'm probably the rare fan who actually prefers Iron Maiden's more recent work over the older stuff, almost exactly in reverse chronological order. So I'd say current-Bruce, Blaze, old-Bruce, then Paul (out of respect for his hand in the band's more formative years).

But I think ROTAM and Alexander are my favorite tracks overall, which would fall under "old-Bruce"... Bah.

Bruce fucking Dickinson.

H's voice is amazing too. Look at "Reach Out" and Flight 666's Wasted Years.

Back