Favorite alco drink

Recently re-acquainted myself with this Aussie gem
LC1_PaleAle_330ml_Bottle_Dry_2D_Fremantle-700x904.png

I was at BrewDog the other weekend & tried a sour beer. Don't know what one it was but it was very, very nice. Couldn't drink much of it (they serve it in half pints) but it's interesting and tasty!
happy0037.gif

Anyone else like sour beers?

I was at BrewDog the other weekend & tried a sour beer. Don't know what one it was but it was very, very nice. Couldn't drink much of it (they serve it in half pints) but it's interesting and tasty!
happy0037.gif

I have never tried them! Sounds interesting. BrewDog certainly brew some interesting beers.

happy0037.gif

Tried Berliner Weisse this summer and liked it a lot, even without syrup (which is not the way to drink it generally).

Is "not the way to drink it" with or without this syrup? Mine was just a regular served beer as far as I'm aware.
Sorry, the way to drink it is with the syrup - several flavours, and that's how it's served. It's also sold in bottles in shops as ready mix but in one place I found a bottle without any syrup (the blue one; I guess the idea is to prepare it at home yourself), tried it and liked it.
sortiment.png

Was yours Belgian or something?

It was on tap, probably a Brewdog special or one-off. There was no syrup; hadn't heard of that before.

I don't recall it being particularly weak. Although I may be mis-remembering as this was half a dozen drinks in...
Berliner Weisse is 3% I think, but you have obviously had something completely different. And unknown to me.

Back