Favorite alco drink

Edington

Let's Get Volatile
Another Thursday, another round of Angry Orchards. Wasn't a fluke, this stuff is really good... even if I do keep singing "Fear of the Dark" while I'm drinking.

Edington

Let's Get Volatile
Purchased myself some Lilley's ciders yesterday. https://www.lilleyscider.co.uk/

I got the Mango, Lemon & Lime, Apple & Blackberry, Gladiator, Crazy Goat and Fire Dancer. Fire Dancer was alright, very... appley. Currently on the Mango and it's delicious.

Brigantium

General of the Dark Army
Staff member
Just tried Newcastle Brown. Better than expected
Newkie Brown is odd - indubitably an ale but taste is quite reminiscent of Marmite ... :confused:
Geordie glue! Beermats will never be removed from a table once stuck to it. I recently heard a story that it became popular because most of the local beer sold on tap a few decades ago was awful, but Brown Ale was sold in bottles and kept better.

Confeos

Game time started.
So my wife gave me Whisky Calendar for this December, with a small sample of a different whisky every day till the 24th. So far I've had both scotch, bourbon and even a Welsh one, called Penderyn Legend, which I had never even heard about before. There's bound to be some Irish and Japanese ones along the way too, and hopefully some suprises and rarities as well. All in all a great way to try out other stuff than the bottles I usually keep at home :)

Black Abyss Babe

Quantum weather butterfly
I got my boyfriend some Penderyn whisky for Christmas a few years ago. Simply because I knew it was one he wouldn't already have tried!

He thought it was good.

Confeos

Game time started.
Well, it was drinkable, but I wasn't impressed. I think I get what it was going for, flavour-wise, but there was an almost chemical-like taste that didn't do anything good.