Favorite alco drink

In my teenage years I overdid close to everything. Can't even stand looking at Jägermeister, Tequila and all sorts of liquor.

Narrowed it down to Glenfiddich, Rum- Coke and Beer (doesn't really matter as long as it's cold)

Except Jever, this one is straight outta hell

In my teenage years I overdid close to everything. Can't even stand looking at Jägermeister, Tequila and all sorts of liquor.
This. Except that it was my early 20s. Honestly, I sometimes have no idea how I survived and even managed to get a degree.
These days I only drink beer and that's increasingly rare.

@Perun will have something to say about Jever.

Jever is Aphrodite born from the foam of the North Sea.

I like most sorts of beer except the really weird sour ones, but I have a special affinity towards different varieties of dark lagers. In the department of stronger stuff I prefer malt whisky.

I've never really been much into mixed drinks. I'm probably missing out on some good drinks that way, but my doctrine has long been "if you need to dilute it to enjoy it, I'd rather drink something else" :D

Also, I've never understood why people are willing to pay big money for champagne. I really don't enjoy it. In the wine department I'm much more likely to like a red wine than a white, although I'm not enough of a wine connoisseur to tell you in advance whether I'm going to like a particular wine or not.

The only alcoholic beverage I truly like and go out of my way to make sure it's around is fruit wine. Blackberry, blueberry and damson are my favorites.

Not much of a drinker, I'm a bit of a control freak so I don't like the light-headedness.

I'm a pansy so I don't drink beer, I drink cider, mostly the fruit (I know it's all fruit, you know what I mean :p) ones. Outside of cider I'm partial to a G&T, occasionally a cocktail of some kind. Small doses, I'm not much of a heavy drinker.

I'm a pansy so I don't drink beer, I drink cider, mostly the fruit (I know it's all fruit, you know what I mean :p) ones. Outside of cider I'm partial to a G&T, occasionally a cocktail of some kind. Small doses, I'm not much of a heavy drinker.
So, at the next Maidenfans.com meetup, double rum and coke. Should help fix things.

Back