explain your nicks please

And if you leave it too long, they could register here and find Yax is not taken. :D

Albie said:
And if you leave it too long, they could register here and find Yax is not taken. :D
Nope, since I only changed my screen name, not my username, so no worries mate.  :ok:

I wonder......... now I've changed my nick how should I log in ?  :S
As "____no5" or "__________no5" ??  :huh:

It's time to change avatar again.
This is the reason for this post, as I don't want some members to be confused with my new name and avatar

The explanation of my new pseudo was given in 100k replies thread, as a reply to LC :

I wanted something like a symbol, easy recognizable but something that can not be read.
So I went for เลขห้า which is no5 in Thai
-after I wasn't sure if it's against the forum rules or not to use Thai language for a nick name...

The whole original post is -->here

because i am bored, and this thread has popped up, Wasted is documented, but the CLV is Roman numerals for 155, the most rocking number around!!  Kudos to LC for giving me the idea.. he IM'd me over my xbox, while my son was killing something "Hail Wastec CLV"... pretty damn funny/cool to me!

Hail Wasted CLV, The Great, King of Mormons, Defeater of the Union, Sovereign of all Utah!

Yeah, that was it!  Imagination beyond compare.  Which reminds me, where is the rest of the "Lone Ranger"?

It's still being written, but there is much more done, I think.  How far was the last part you read?

If memory serves, we were at the part where the Native Americans found him, laying there shot, and he had a flash-back?  It's been a while since I read it.

Gracias.  Checked, replied.  As soon as I get home, burn my pizza and open a beer, i'm reading!

Back