European Politics

Even China expressed concern about this nonsense yesterday because the Chinese government respects the "territorial integrity" of other countries. Apart from Tibet and some little Japanese islands of course.

What are you talking about? Tibet, Taiwan and some little Japanese islands are traditionally part of China, and they insist you respect China's territorial integrity.

Did you know that Taiwan lists Mongolia as one of its provinces?

I did not know this, but I am also not surprised. Mongolia is traditionally a part of Taiwan already.

Yep. Mongolia, Tibet, Beijing, Shanghai... I think they let Nepal go, though.

Quite interesting actually:
ROC_Administrative_and_Claims.svg

Taiwan having territorial disputes with Bhutan and Tajikistan is the most hilarious thing in geopolitics after the Czech Republic not recognising Liechtenstein.

Hold the phone!

BREAKING NEWS
Russia's Black Sea Fleet has given Ukrainian forces in Crimea until 5:00 local time (03:00 GMT) on Tuesday to surrender or face an all-out assault, according to Ukrainian defence ministry sources quoted by Interfax-Ukraine news agency. "If by 5am tomorrow morning they do not surrender a real assault will begin on units and sections of the Ukrainian armed forces all over Crimea," defence ministry officials are quoted as saying. So far there is no further confirmation of the ultimatum from other sources

Back