European Politics

On a different note, Macron's hubris seems to have no limits!

He names Prime Minister a guy from the party that came fourth at the recent elections. :facepalm:
Absolutely shameful behavior by Macron. He'd do anything to not cooperate with the left in any meaningful way.

On a different note, Macron's hubris seems to have no limits!

He names Prime Minister a guy from the party that came fourth at the recent elections. :facepalm:
And who has voted against the decriminalization of homosexuality in 1981... And who is against unemployed people and LGBTIQA+ people...

Macron finally shows his real face ; he is the puppet of far right (nazi) party led by Marine Le Pen and Jordan Bardella... :facepalm:

Last edited:
Absolutely shameful behavior by Macron. He'd do anything to not cooperate with the left in any meaningful way.
Because he's scared about the fact that he and all the millionaires and billionaires he's friend with could lost all their money with the left policies.

The NFP (the movement led by all left-wing parties) wanted to create 14 income tax brackets. It means that the less you earn, the less you pay. Conversely, the more you earn, the more you pay. More explicitly, the poorer you are, the less taxes you would pay. Conversely, the richer you are, the more taxes you would pay. This is the point that does not please Macron, the centrists, people on the right and the far right.

These people led by Macron (and all the right and far right parties) are stingy and greedy.

Last edited:
I kind of feel sorry for Bruxit*: he can only spend 90 days every 180 days in the EU, he gets a Labour government in Britain, and then Macron appoints a conservative Prime Minister in France (“Yay!” screams Bruce)… who happens to be the guy who led the EU Brexit negotiations (“Fuck!” says Bruce).

* No, I don’t. I only feel sorry for my French amis who have to endure such a PM imposed by Macron!

Back