Ed Hunter CD

Edit: Speaking of cool big fat box CDs, earlier this year or last year or some year prior, I secured myself an original pressing Japanese Deluxe Copy Of The X Factor, complete with second CD with the three absent tracks. I feel like that album should get a 90 minute triple vinyl edition with those tracks slotted in between the slower tracks. All three tracks are quite good.
I agree--I think The X Factor overall is more worthwhile of the "double album" treatment than the last two "doubles" we got. I made a playlist on my iPod for the full version of TXF--I forget who supplied a good track listing for it, but it works really well. Here it is if you want to give it a try:

1) Sign of the Cross
2) Lord of the Flies
3) Man on the Edge
4) Fortunes of War
5) Look for the Truth
6) The Aftermath
7) Judgment Day
8) Judgment of Heaven
9) Blood on the World's Hands
10) I Live My Way
11) The Edge of Darkness
12) Justice of the Peace
13) 2AM
14) The Unbeliever

I used to slot the quicker ones in more obvious places, like between Fortunes and Look for the Truth, and it does sort of quicken things up early on, but I like this version better for some reason. Never did find a good place to slot Virus, since sonically it sounds like it came straight from TXF sessions, faaaaar more so than VXI.

Back