DRUNK POSTING

And with me. What were you drinking?
Blackthorn Dark Fruits. There wasn't much on tap so I decided to give Carling and the like a miss and go down the cider route.

I used to drink cider and blackcurrant when I was younger (didn't have taste for beer then). I think it suits me a lot better, not uncomfortably gassy like beer.

Blackthorn Dark Fruits. There wasn't much on tap so I decided to give Carling and the like a miss and go down the cider route.

Can't say I'm familiar. Looks a bit like Strongbow dark fruit, is it similar? I'm not so keen on that one, I mostly prefer the sweeter fruit ciders.

iMIght get banned from this forum, but I am watching a Die Antwoord concert from belgium some years ago and unironically think that would be an even tto be at. Just an insane crazy parrtay As an old metalhead surprising myself, so just wanted to say that here.

I’m drinking gin and wallowing in nostalgia with Bill and Ted Face the Music. I’m laughing but as I’m stoned it’s not much of a challenge so I think the film is ok

Not drunk just woozy. Had four rums in qui k aucesscison and can somehow still string a sentence together. Also weird how I found my way to this thread.

You sure?

Those sentences look pretty well strung-together, aside from one or two typos :lol: Don't know where the Young Ones quote came from though.

I'd had a long day at work and hadn't had anything to drink except a cup of tea in the morning so I was thirsty. Lesson learned: don't drink while already dehydrated.

iMIght get banned from this forum, but I am watching a Die Antwoord concert from belgium some years ago and unironically think that would be an even tto be at. Just an insane crazy parrtay As an old metalhead surprising myself, so just wanted to say that here.
I love Die Antwoord. They're good goofy fun party shit.

Back