DRUNK POSTING

Now drinking wine. I noticed my parents poured me smaller portions than to my siblings. That's probably because they know how loud and annoying I get when I'm drunk. :D

Jonathan Toews is a better hockey player than Connor McDavid. Change my mind.
1596320819726.png

1596320850660.png

Toews has played on multiple cup winning teams, he plays with Patrick Kane and Patrick Sharp and Marian Hossa for most of that (and Alex DeBrincat now). He has a career Corsi of 55.3%. That's really good.

McDavid has a 56.7% career Corsi and he plays with Buzz Flippet and Nobody McNoone on the shitty Oilers.

View attachment 12500

View attachment 12501

Toews has played on multiple cup winning teams, he plays with Patrick Kane and Patrick Sharp and Marian Hossa for most of that (and Alex DeBrincat now). He has a career Corsi of 55.3%. That's really good.

McDavid has a 56.7% career Corsi and he plays with Buzz Flippet and Nobody McNoone on the shitty Oilers.
I gotta be honest, I have no idea what any of this means.

I gotta be honest, I have no idea what any of this means.
Corsi is a measure of possession, and it's generally considered one of the more important advanced stats. It means that when McDavid is on the ice his team is in control 56% of the time - one of the highest marks for any major centre.

@LooseCannon
I love you, man.

All you other crazy girls and guys too, but LC and I go back so long I think he deserves special mention.

Also, autocorrect is lame, not allowing for classic drubl spelling mistakes. It even wanted to correct drubl to drunk (no kidding) but I said fu k you.

Back