DRUNK POSTING

I’ve already had as much social life in CZ as a whole year in Estonia.
I came to the realization that night clubs are literally hell on earth. There’s a bunch of beautiful women who lure you in, thinking that it’s all nice and fun, but in reality there’s coked-up security guards dying to beat someune up, horny square-headed guys and toilets dirtier than “the worst toilet in Scotland” in Trainspotting. I’m not complaining, I had a good time tonight, but clubs are as close to hell on earth as it gets. Debauchery and vulgarity all around.

I did reach this conclusion about the average club. Not so much debauchery, but a lot of people with stinking attitude problems, trying to start fights, and also stinking toilets, yes. Usually terrible decor, warm watery lager and bad music too. It depends what sort of place you go to, though. Some of them are apparently very nice inside, and most of the people there in feel good mode, keen to meet others and have a good time. I've never been in one of those clubs, though :p

I did reach this conclusion about the average club. Not so much debauchery, but a lot of people with stinking attitude problems, trying to start fights, and also stinking toilets, yes. Usually terrible decor, warm watery lager and bad music too. It depends what sort of place you go to, though. Some of them are apparently very nice inside, and most of the people there in feel good mode, keen to meet others and have a good time. I've never been in one of those clubs, though :p

Clubs are probably my least favorite type of establishment.

Warm watery lager :lol::lol:...I’ve heard there’s some nice clubs (probably expensive to get inside) but club culture in general seems unpleasant.

I'm not even drunk yet and I probably won't be (me and wifey now try to go to bet at about 9 PM-ish and wake up at 5 AM), but I'm having a fine wine buzz and am listening to Stax and just sittin' on top of the world. I guess that's also a welcome addition to the Drubl thread, innit?

I learned today that the cocktail "Dirty Banana" is, while a name not entirely to my tastes :halo:, is basically a banana milkshake with liquor in it...not bad!

Back