DRUNK POSTING

Wait, people are coming to Boston? Damn, tell me when, we haveto hang out! Anyway. I got new headpones today and they are so much better than the ipod nes, A Matter of Life and Death is absolutely ORgasmic now...I mean it was greta before but now it is ORGASMIC for real. The sound just envelops you....

im so sorr.  piised osm i =], i coulllld  not hive a moonkekeeeays howw bad  my tyoing od im  justv goinigt to preassssss reny=teAR NNDDDD BE BYEV DOEN WITH IT!!1

Blimey. I have only a very vague recollection of typing that post.

Sort of, I'm working from home. We just can't cope with snow in this part of the UK!

I'm getting 20 inches tomorrow.  I think the UK would execute Queen Elizabeth if they got that much snow.

Glad you meant snow LC.  ;)  :lol:

And I hate typing while drunl, it take s too much concentration.

That's the beauty of drunk posting Natalie, you don't have to concentrate!

<<sober>>  for now

Albie said:
Sort of, I'm working from home. We just can't cope with snow in this part of the UK!
But when this much snow only comes every 18 years, do we need to cope with it?

Unfortunately I made it to work today and yesterday.

national acrobat said:
But when this much snow only comes every 18 years, do we need to cope with it?
Probably not, a bit like what Boris said yesterday about getting a load of snow ploughs and then have them sitting in a yard for the next decade or so doing nothing.

But we're still crap at it.

Thursday, 14:00, Perun (P) meets a mate (PM1) at the S-Bahn station.

PM1: You coming to Metal Friday tomorrow?
P: Yeah, I think so. But if I'm coming, I won't stay long, got exams on Monday.
PM1: Yeah, same here, I'm not going to stay longer than 1 o'clock.

Friday, 10:00, P gets up.

P: *yawn* I'd love to go to Metal Friday tonight... but I already screwed up my studying schedule on Wednesday and yesterday. I'm not going to go, although I'd love to annoy the Chinese who pop up there all the time.

15:00, P and another mate (PM2) chat.

PM2: So, what are you gonna do tonight?
P: I'm gonna study.
PM2: To bad, I feel like getting pissed.
P: Oh... well... uh.. yeah... well... let's go... no... rather not.
PM2: I can fully understand that, you've got exams on Monday, I don't want to lead you to anything.

17:00, P arrives at home and sets his Studivz (a German Facebook clone) status to: "With a very heavy heart, I decided not to go to Metal Friday tonight." He also sends a mate (PM3) a message with pretty much the same content. He begins to read his textbook at 19:00.

20:00, a message arrives from PM4: "I'm gonna go tonight, contacted PM3 and her boyfriend, we're gonna meet at 22:30. Would be cool if you could join us."
P repies with, "if I'm gonna finish the next two chapters by 22:00, I'm gonna join you."
At 20:45, PM3 calls: "I heard youre coming along?"
P: "Uh....... yeah. I'll be at your place at half ten. BUT I'M NOT GONNA BE DRINKING MUCHA ND IM GOING TO LEAVE EARLY!"
PM3: "Yeah, us too."

5:14, P arrives at home, passing by bakeries that just opened and picking up his morning papers from his doormat.

BUT I'M GOING TO SPEND ALL OF TOMORROW STUDYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW.... the Chinese didn't show up. Shame.

so it begins... with a white sheet of somfuckinthing or another

the world wikll not end with a bang but with a whisper...cooolllll i'm doing O so far

i just got the key to the mini bar. better watch out-
I watched American Psycho today.... that movie wasw absolutely crazy.

So, here I sit, waitin g for my Eiuropean freinsds to wake up......

should be any minutw niow..

Love you europeans!

I have noting on the teli

i'm in San antonio for the moment.... i went to a very disturbing stri0 p club... why was it disturbing you may ask?
Some gielrs looklike they're pregnamt

somegirls lookma likttle diseasesd

some don't belong theire at all

thank goodnessfor 0000 onethousND MOONS

oopas

000 10000 nmoomns says she loves me... she says she loves us all.... i believe the latter, not hte former.....

1000 moons has very nice breast and an ass htat you would let your parentes eat off of

she showed me her plumbing... it worked!

It was too much for me to see however..... i dont have that kind of money. don't want that kijnd of action.

Coyote Ugly however...................................... now that''s a different storeyu... ZConan!!!!!!
I called my friend Barry.... he works at the dollar store

things are back a littel now.

Do you know Stephen King?

Brilliant author.

loosing cohesiojn... I know that 

Coyoten Ugly has phenominal girls... damn they look like swinsuit models and they dance on the bar.... all night long

\Body shots are expensive and thety're not worth it... if any of you non-Amercian freienfds decide to visit,, make sue to conrtact me so I can show you the way...

Samr thing likr ein Rone.. nobody there to show nme the problems.. I had Saw traps! Enough fornow.
I am seeihg WEIron 0aidenmn in Fort ELauderdale .  Ilove it Lone oit    I love it Lilove  it I lone it

Ra rararara  i want all of you to SCREAM!!!!!

i . OF COURSE WILL POST ANY SPOILERS WITH SPIOILER TAGS.

Who wNTSAS' TO join me? Wastedd?    LC??/? Prosasisoner??? Speaknw you fucks., I will make sure your acomodations are taken care of.... just buy yhour tichleklrt.

Not so much 'drunk' posting as 'happy buzz' posting, at the moment.  I can't ever seem to live up to the posts of my hero, Dean USMC..... I seem to be able to post or just pass out.  Tonite we will see if there is a difference.  It's 530 (my time) and I'm getting a start... who knows how this will turn out. 

If I had just drank (drunk?) an entire bottle (750ml) of red, I'd be pretty sloshed.  I don't think I could drink much after that!

Wasted CLV said:
If I had just drank (drunk?) an entire bottle (750ml) of red, I'd be pretty sloshed.  I don't think I could drink much after that!

I'm drinking with two women  :)

Well, in addition to the 'praise/kick' function, I think we need a 'stud' meter.  Drinking with two women rates a praise on the stud meter!  Last time I drank with two women, one was my sis-in-law, the other was my buddies girl. 

However, if that is the case, you need a second bottle. 

Now, that sounds like a good night!!!!

....and, I hafta admit, that drinking with my sis-in-law isn't a bad deal...she is pretty hot, will kiss on girls for free drinks, and likes to show her chest-- and it is nice to look at!!!

Back